Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. I haven’t been watching her for a while, but thought I’d check in and her appearance has shocked me. What a state she’s in.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like this new version of her at all.
---
Can we just take a look at the before and after though. Why do this to yourself. I wouldn’t want to promote Botox with results like that. That dent in her face is a bit worrying if you ask me. And the lips 👄
Also noticed she isn’t a brand ambassador anymore for that tit makeup she uses. So does that mean she is solely relying now on her sick pay ?

Attachments

Last edited:
If she got her teeth sorted that would make her look younger without going near botox

Reactions: 4
I don’t like this new version of her at all.
---
Can we just take a look at the before and after though. Why do this to yourself. I wouldn’t want to promote Botox with results like that. That dent in her face is a bit worrying if you ask me. And the lips 👄
Also noticed she isn’t a brand ambassador anymore for that tit makeup she uses. So does that mean she is solely relying now on her sick pay ?
Her eyebrows are terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That dent in her face is very concerning.
I would not be promoting a company that left my skin looking like that!
Also I've noticed she isn't promoting Hair Burst every 5 minutes, I wonder if they've actually seen her posts/shite hair & pulled the plug.

Attachments

What’s wrong with just being natural 🤷🏼‍♀️ she must be on a mission to destroy herself. imo she used to look healthy now she just looks ill especially after the weightloss too. That’s not helped keep the wrinkles at bay. Losing weight increases the wrinkles. And that tan and makeup she uses makes her look green.

Reactions: 4
She looks not well. When she lost weight at the arm tart I thought good for her but now she’s gaunt in a lot of pictures

For someone who goes on and on about how anxious and depressed she is she sure loves to take pictures of herself.

For me she’s up there at the top of the annoyance scale with Poppy Adams. Can’t stand her but can’t help but watch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3 years ago compared to now. She has aged about 15 years in just 3. She now has wrinkles and looks very unhealthy. She took the weightloss mission too far. Her face is messed up now because of it. She wouldn’t need Botox if she put a bit of weight back on.
---
Where even is this picture ? Has she deleted it ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
3 years ago compared to now. She has aged about 15 years in just 3. She now has wrinkles and looks very unhealthy. She took the weightloss mission too far. Her face is messed up now because of it. She wouldn’t need Botox if she put a bit of weight back on.
---

Where even is this picture ? Has she deleted it ?
It’s like the thinner she got the trashier she dresses, when she was curvier she dressed most of the time quite well - you couldn’t tell that’s the same person now

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I would love to know how she really did lose weight though. Was it the jabs or Surgery or tablets ? I do not believe she lost weight by purely changing what and how she was eating. There is no way in the world it was the healthiest way as she would have broadcast that for sure.

Reactions: 8