Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4139.jpeg

Looks like she removed me ha. How can she be an ‘influencer’ when she removes her followers 🤣 well I ain’t refollowing as he content is tit anyway and I don’t need any glasses or makeup from the 2 brands she promotes. Is her business still a thing ?
---
Loosing followers rapidly! 😂
She is removing people. She removed me haha

Reactions: 5
I am removed too - not sure why? I mean I think shes a weapons grade grubby c u n t but she doesn’t know that!
---
She’s removing non engaged followers so her engagement rate looks better to companies who want her to be an influencer. It’s no longer about high follower count if no one likes you. However if you’re private it makes no sense because her onward reach would be zero!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am removed too - not sure why? I mean I think shes a weapons grade grubby c u n t but she doesn’t know that!
---
She’s removing non engaged followers so her engagement rate looks better to companies who want her to be an influencer. It’s no longer about high follower count if no one likes you. However if you’re private it makes no sense because her onward reach would be zero!
Exactly that. How can you promote stuff if you are private haha

Reactions: 2
Well you can promote it to your followers only but the reach is smaller and you don’t appear as suggest content or in the search. Baffles my brain that these ‘influencers’ don’t know the basics!

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t been culled (yet), but did her a favour and removed myself 😂 there’s only so many times I could swipe past some bullshit star sign story 🙄 she’s so pathetic it’s hilarious, but she was too boring to even hate watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2