Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she came back on to show off she was in Dubai and nothing since. I was actually hoping she had made a comeback. Despite that fact she annoyed me as she was so cagey about losing her weight and so secretive about it and addressed it poorly I actually used to like some of her content.
---
She changed her profile pic to show that she has been to Amsterdam though. So at Christmas she was on about not going to Christmas markets and moaning about it and last year saying it’s ok if you don’t go anywhere and you don’t have to feel like you have to go to all the places even if others are but she is there clearly bragging about where she has been.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What a weird photo… he looks completely uninterested in her while she beams up at him like a besotted teenager… odd.

Reactions: 4
Probs put all the weight back on so had to do a disappearing act after all the gloating and subject avoiding she did

• Haha
Reactions: 4