Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - this is just weird it’s 2pm middle of the day and you’re having a bath when it’s light outside ?! I could never 😅
I don’t think it’s weird 😂😂 but I find it weird she’s not working? 😅😅 she said a month ago or so that she went back to work and has been off sick again in between

Reactions: 1
In some big companies you can have a whole year off sick with 6 months full pay 6 months 1/2 pay work a month and then you qualify for the payments again. My husband has someone at his work who does this and they can’t touch them because of their mental health

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s weird 😂😂 but I find it weird she’s not working? 😅😅 she said a month ago or so that she went back to work and has been off sick again in between
I will never understand how she's well enough to go out all dressed up and get smashed but can't drag her sorry arse to work? Hate these jokers that play the system.

Reactions: 10
Must be us tattlers messing with her algorithm and she’s not getting paid AD work other than the glasses and beauty crap she shows. She’ll come back with some sob story that her mental health has been affected from lack of views again

Reactions: 4
Must be us tattlers messing with her algorithm and she’s not getting paid AD work other than the glasses and beauty crap she shows. She’ll come back with some sob story that her mental health has been affected from lack of views again
I wonder if it’s to stop her employers looking at her antics especially if she’s back on the sick

Reactions: 7
I came running here when I saw the hands on the smoking one, why would you ever let someone leave your shop with work like that, dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That make up reel is hideous.

I’ve never used that brand but she is not selling it. Thick, cakey and not blended at all.

Her tattoos are dogshit I don’t know why she just gets anything thrown on her anywhere.

every brand she promotes I make a mental note never to use cos she makes it all look so tit.