Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker but did she get weighloss surgery? She's constantly drinking but getting thinner by the day.... surely she hasn't lost the weight naturally.

Reactions: 1
Longtime lurker but did she get weighloss surgery? She's constantly drinking but getting thinner by the day.... surely she hasn't lost the weight naturally.
She has never addressed how she has lost weight so it’s a possibility

She has never addressed how she has lost weight so it’s a possibility
She said she stopped eating so much crap but surely there’s something else going on too because she struggled with her weight for years before that

Reactions: 2
She said she stopped eating so much crap but surely there’s something else going on too because she struggled with her weight for years before that
I’d love to know just so I can shift a few pounds without carrying on slim fast 😂 as long as it’s legal 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame when I used to follow her years ago she was doing SW and used to actually dress really nicely, now she looks like a absolute trashy slut 🥴

Reactions: 6
It’s such a shame when I used to follow her years ago she was doing SW and used to actually dress really nicely, now she looks like a absolute trashy slut 🥴
She’s trying so hard to be Pamela Anderson, Lily Allen and Haily Beiber all at the same time! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - this is just weird it’s 2pm middle of the day and you’re having a bath when it’s light outside ?! I could never 😅

Attachments