Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ all those bridesmaids look like they’ve agreed to it against their will. Always makes it so special when someone shoves a camera in your face as well 🤡 How can she also choose someone she wasn’t speaking to up until last week as her Maid of Honour 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ all those bridesmaids look like they’ve agreed to it against their will. Always makes it so special when someone shoves a camera in your face as well 🤡 How can she also choose someone she wasn’t speaking to up until last week as her Maid of Honour 🙃
Proper deer caught in the headlights look. Could they really say no with a phone shoved in their face?! Lol!!
Probably asked them cos she has no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she steals her thunder on the BIG TACKY DAY hahaha

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she used to reply “I know angel x” or “thanks I know” when people would comment on her pictures telling her she looked nice 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For someone who is relaunching her brand she’s not really promoted much. I wonder how many designs she rips off this time
---
I wonder how much she charges for this fleece that you can buy from TK Max for £19.99
Legend! I actually quite liked this but no way in hell would I buy from the Cupar cocaine queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For someone who is relaunching her brand she’s not really promoted much. I wonder how many designs she rips off this time
---
I wonder how much she charges for this fleece that you can buy from TK Max for £19.99
I reckon at least double the price?

Reactions: 1