Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to post photos of her sticking food in her mouth? I bet she talks with her mouth full too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

moomoomama

Must be us tattlers messing with her algorithm and she’s not getting paid AD work other than the glasses and beauty crap she shows. She’ll come back with some sob story that her mental health has been affected from lack of views again

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a look at her website. Absolutely amateur. Who TF is gonna buy this crusty t shirt covered in fluff when this is the type of photo used to advertise it? 😂
ADAAEBED-7813-428C-BE00-D34071AC1DA3.png

• Haha

fattybarbie

she actually looked decent in the beginning but she’s ruined her face and for what?
What happened to all her pals?

robinsrebels

I was sat thinking this morning after seeing her story (how miserable does she look btw) how happier she was when she was body confident and wrote this post a few years ago. You can see looking back at her posts how she had a spark to her. Now she is just plain miserable again. Lucy needs to bring her smile back. I actual I feel sorry for her. Losing weight doesn’t make you happy at all. That was the post that made me want to Follow her. Such a shame she lost her spark. Skinny does not equal happy at all. Pisses me off too that in every single photo she posts these days she has to get the skinny collar bone in just to let people know she is skinny. It’s not an attractive trait at all.
She’s trying to portray the whole “I’m a serious influencer / content creator / brand ambassador” image now - she doesn’t want to be remembered for her original platform being about SW / WW / Cal Counting etc - that’s not the fashion nowadays. Famous for the sake of being famous, it’s trashy.
---
She has absolutely had help with her weight loss and I will die on that hill
Saxenda / Wegovy for sure! Nothing to be ashamed of, I’d be smug as hell and shouting it from the rooftops - I did it, I hit my goal weight wooooo!! But no, we can’t mention the weight loss…even though she loves posting obvious before n after pics

• Haha

yeah whatever

I was sat thinking this morning after seeing her story (how miserable does she look btw) how happier she was when she was body confident and wrote this post a few years ago. You can see looking back at her posts how she had a spark to her. Now she is just plain miserable again. Lucy needs to bring her smile back. I actual I feel sorry for her. Losing weight doesn’t make you happy at all. That was the post that made me want to Follow her. Such a shame she lost her spark. Skinny does not equal happy at all. Pisses me off too that in every single photo she posts these days she has to get the skinny collar bone in just to let people know she is skinny. It’s not an attractive trait at all.

Attachments

• Sick

elliebobs

The thing is it’s all bullshit! She wasn’t stressed she lost weight on purpose and is just looking for attention now and no one cares about her weight loss anymore she needed to find another way to spin it 🙄