Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahblahblah

I'm

"Our signature elasticated waistband" she spelt Chelsea Peers wrong. Do I smell a lawsuit coming her way 🤣 how long till the pjs disappear, never to be mentioned again
There’s loads of spelling mistakes on the website. I know she’s dyslexic but I would at least get someone else to proof read everything

Reactions: 5

sailorcherries

VIP Member
The problem isn't that she lost weight, it's how she lost weight - too quickly and without any form of change to her lifestyle and/or diet.
The smoking will also be taking a toll.

Ranty_raver

It’s now Tenerife in 11 months time probably because someone couldn’t get an American visa! ❄ 😶🌫💊💉

• Haha

Blahblahblahblah

Without being horrible but what an earth is making her so stressed and depressed I wonder ? She doesn’t work, is constantly on the lash, going on holidays, getting her hair and nails done and constantly posting on social media … what is so stressful about that ?! I’m also not trained in mental health or anything like that but the last thing a depressed person would be doing is constantly posting stories over themselves and showing off on Instagram
I think this too!! She’s always boasting about how perfect her life is… why so sad then? I know people exaggerate on social media but she’s literally said her life is perfect so…. 🙄 don’t understand myself
Also if depression was the case, it will be interesting to see if she keeps it off or it creeps back on

Ranty_raver

F5E90CA9-56F6-4027-A1B5-AAE237FD33AF.jpg
£2.20 per charm or just buy 5 for £3.81 from eBay. Actual exact same charms - she’s on another planet selling any old crap. The klarna too on £2.20 tells us all we need to know about Luce!

4B5FC4C8-DD72-4754-B675-1FF2C3CCBC2F.png

• Wow

oh_really

Tenerife wedding - massive difference to a vegas wedding. She will no doubt want to do a Pam Anderson style wedding photo in a white bikini 🤢🤮

• Sick