Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
What a weird photo… he looks completely uninterested in her while she beams up at him like a besotted teenager… odd.

Reactions: 4

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ. The state of her.

Worst voice over I’ve ever heard. She hasn’t got a clue what to say!
How many times does she want to say “absolutely love it”? Wanted to do “take a shot everytime she says “absolutely love it” but I don’t want to end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning!
Reason for loving the palette “because I absolutely love wearing browns” Errrm ok. So nothing else to say about it then?
Is her hair supposed to be like that 👀 it's horrible

blossombloss

Chatty Member
hahah you don’t usually give an 18 month heads up. The whole point of eloping is the couple just takes off and doesn’t say. You don’t send save the dates either. She’s so thick. I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her 😂 Does she mean they are getting married abroad?
She definitely means this. What an idiot!

pickaname

Chatty Member
Only engaged because she kept going on about it I reckon. He probably felt forced into doing it. He never looks happy with her.

yeah whatever

What’s wrong with just being natural 🤷🏼‍♀️ she must be on a mission to destroy herself. imo she used to look healthy now she just looks ill especially after the weightloss too. That’s not helped keep the wrinkles at bay. Losing weight increases the wrinkles. And that tan and makeup she uses makes her look green.