Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahblahblah

She’s just rambling on those latest stories but without actually saying anything! Unsure why but when she’s ‘happy’, it just feels so forced and contrived

Reactions: 4

moomoomama

maybe if she wore some clothes she wouldn’t have to moan about the heating. Hard to get warm when you wear next to nothing on a daily basis.
alternatively, she could return to work and use their heating instead 🙄🙄

Noname123

Chatty Member
Probs put all the weight back on so had to do a disappearing act after all the gloating and subject avoiding she did

• Haha

yeah whatever

It’s definitely not a glow up. For either of them. She looks ill and he looks homeless. To say he works in a Barbour’s he doesn’t advertise it well.

• Haha

yeah whatever

She’s trying to portray the whole “I’m a serious influencer / content creator / brand ambassador” image now - she doesn’t want to be remembered for her original platform being about SW / WW / Cal Counting etc - that’s not the fashion nowadays. Famous for the sake of being famous, it’s trashy.
---

Saxenda / Wegovy for sure! Nothing to be ashamed of, I’d be smug as hell and shouting it from the rooftops - I did it, I hit my goal weight wooooo!! But no, we can’t mention the weight loss…even though she loves posting obvious before n after pics
I find it odd she never really posts many selfies or try Ons anymore or anything anymore. Is that because saxenda is now out of stock and she can’t get any so is gaining her weight back as she can’t diet properly without it. 🤔

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
All you need is a healthy mindset & if by magic the weight drops off. The fact she lost weight so quickly after years of trying to lose it through Slimming World etc makes me think Lucy had a lot of help along the way

Attachments

moomoomama

She doesn’t seem to be putting that much effort into it. I thought she’d be sharing/posting her business all the time but there’s hardly anything 🤔

just an observer

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does she seem to be gloating that she’s not working all the time.. posing with drinks, with her dog, fiancé or that god awful Christmas tree.