Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
3 years ago compared to now. She has aged about 15 years in just 3. She now has wrinkles and looks very unhealthy. She took the weightloss mission too far. Her face is messed up now because of it. She wouldn’t need Botox if she put a bit of weight back on.
---

Where even is this picture ? Has she deleted it ?
It’s like the thinner she got the trashier she dresses, when she was curvier she dressed most of the time quite well - you couldn’t tell that’s the same person now

Attachments

Reactions: 5

J2607

VIP Member
What is she on about? All she probably did walking wise was walk from the sunlounger to the hotel bar and from the hotel to the nearest pub - such a killer on the feet 😂 You’d think she was away on a rambling holiday the way she’s talking 😂
The phrase "my heart is so full" is truly the worst. It's always the same kind of people that use it too.

Ranty_raver

I am removed too - not sure why? I mean I think shes a weapons grade grubby c u n t but she doesn’t know that!
---
She’s removing non engaged followers so her engagement rate looks better to companies who want her to be an influencer. It’s no longer about high follower count if no one likes you. However if you’re private it makes no sense because her onward reach would be zero!

• Wow

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I would honestly love to know how much these insta huns actually make, the fact she conned her work & the government out of months of sick pay whilst on a jolly the whole time is actually gross.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I'm taking it she's fell out with her friends again, haven't seen the one she went on holiday with featured on her insta for ages 🙈

• Haha

elliebobs

Definitely not stress and depression - she did an insta post about 6 months ago maybe? Where she said she just changed her lifestyle and stopped eating ham and coleslaw cobs at 11pm. So definitely some kind of help if she’s cooked up another lie!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
That reel. She looks like a corpse in a Halloween wig. I honestly don’t know what she’s playing at she looks ridiculous. Her hair is absolutely fried too and she has loads of makeup in it 🤢

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
She said she stopped eating so much crap but surely there’s something else going on too because she struggled with her weight for years before that
I’d love to know just so I can shift a few pounds without carrying on slim fast 😂 as long as it’s legal 😁

• Haha

Blondie_84

So it looks like the extensions are back (to wreck her hair some more) and the lip fillers and Botox is back in too. What on Earth is going on with the lip crease 😳 and get ready for the weird cheek dimple thing to return too. Lucy hun just leave your face and hair alone. It doesn’t do you any favours at all.
The girl she’s had her Botox from won aesthetician of the year in Scotland, she’s opened an amazing new medi spa but seeing this Lucy use it and post her crap reels has put me off ever going there!!

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Not looked at her page in ages - probably since the last time she had a wash !!!
I’ll be unfollowing also - she just looks like a trashy , beggy mare.

fattybarbie

Who shows their wedding stuff before getting married! And that story pretending she never knew he was proposing….you did! Hence the Disney setting