Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loserlou

I'm
Definitely nothing about Chelsea Peers on her "website" 🤔
"Our signature elasticated waistband" she spelt Chelsea Peers wrong. Do I smell a lawsuit coming her way 🤣 how long till the pjs disappear, never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
That’s the Lucy that I miss. The one that wore ‘normal’ clothing, I liked that she didn’t try too hard to change herself. She took work selfies and was natural looking. She was relatable and seemed like a nice person. Now she is rude and looks like an old woman trying to look youthful but it’s back fired badly. During your break Lucy please dissolve the lip fillers, stop messing with your hair and go back to your old style. Please.

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
It’s such a shame when I used to follow her years ago she was doing SW and used to actually dress really nicely, now she looks like a absolute trashy slut 🥴

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Look at the snapped hair sticking out at the top. She really needs to stop messing with her hair. She’d look far better if she just stayed natural instead of a plastic Barbie wannabe.
If any of use follow rocknrollmama Lucy has copied her hair, they both follow each other Lucy likes nearly all her posts, she is a wannabe why can't she have her own identity instead of trying so hard to copy and look like someone else 🤷

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree - if she was only having 200 calories a day for 5 months she’d be hospitalised bordering on death most probably !

she deffo has either used Saxenda or had some sort of sleeve or balloon 🎈… she didn’t stop drinking in them 5 months did she going on holidays etc 😑🤨

yeah whatever

IMG_4139.jpeg

Looks like she removed me ha. How can she be an ‘influencer’ when she removes her followers 🤣 well I ain’t refollowing as he content is shit anyway and I don’t need any glasses or makeup from the 2 brands she promotes. Is her business still a thing ?
---
Loosing followers rapidly! 😂
She is removing people. She removed me haha

Reactions: 5
So her business of creating her own designs etc is a load of shit. Misleading her daft followers. She is the worst.

Reactions: 5