Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Lucy ever mention her mum anymore? She used to be all over her insta saying she was her best friend and having wine nights together and now nothing, that I’ve seen anyway.

Reactions: 3
Does Lucy ever mention her mum anymore? She used to be all over her insta saying she was her best friend and having wine nights together and now nothing, that I’ve seen anyway.
She's never mentioned anymore.
Not even a family picture at the wedding.

However I'm sure Luce and her sister April are Johnstone and her brother put a post up saying "finally the Hamilton's". Maybe the brother is from their dad?

Reactions: 1
She's never mentioned anymore.
Not even a family picture at the wedding.

However I'm sure Luce and her sister April are Johnstone and her brother put a post up saying "finally the Hamilton's". Maybe the brother is from their dad?
Johnstone is from the dad, there are more sisters on her dads side that they don’t get on with. So guessing the brother is from their mum?

For someone who is happy at any size she’s sure sucking in enough in her latest pic. Her neck would give Deirdre Barlow’s a run for its money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then I find her nail video odd, the size of her body verse her fingers and hands, don’t know if it’s just me but when 2 stone lighter my fingers look boner than before and my wrist bone appears 🤣 her wrists and fingers look larger than someone in her recent body photos 🙈

Reactions: 5
Then I find her nail video odd, the size of her body verse her fingers and hands, don’t know if it’s just me but when 2 stone lighter my fingers look boner than before and my wrist bone appears 🤣 her wrists and fingers look larger than someone in her recent body photos 🙈
She really doesn't have attractive hands and her acrylics never look good imo...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her hands look very swollen?? I have chubby fingers but her entire hand looks like she’s got an injury!

Not followed her or her thread for a while and just seen how tiny she is now?!? Wow. Is she still a nasty witch? Someone give me a recap 🤣🙈

• Haha
Just for fun.. but if you have a minute check out my post and support me. Oh ad AD

Reactions: 2
It’s the begging and aniline’s from all of these influencers that wind me right up! When folk don’t like or whatever they throw the bloody toys out the pram! The only one I find not as bad is Danielle Vanier.

Reactions: 1
She’s defo been on Ali Express with all this jarg designer gear she’s flashing, she had a Pravda hat on the other week. She defo does not have Prada & Louis V money!!

Reactions: 5