Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Is she trolling us with this song?! Linda la Hughes... 🤣

I actually think she's looking really good at the moment. Don't dare tell her though, she'd rip my head off 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Clementine

VIP Member
From a scan of the thread, it was an incestual relationship (she was his aunt) and he killed her? 😂 so yeah, romantic.

• Sick

just an observer

Chatty Member
Can you Please share as I want to see what crap tattoo she has got this time hahaha. I’ve deleted Instagram (fed up of ads on posts) nobody is just ‘real life’ anymore without shoving purchased and gifted stuff down your Neck.
Shit tattooo babaaaayyy
DA4A2FE8-93F1-4D41-BB07-E2C988E26AF0.jpeg

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Never would I ever use one of her swipe ups or discount codes, even if it meant me getting a huge discount. I would literally rather pay full price rather than earn her anything. Baffles me that brands want this piece of shit as the face of their brand.
That username and picture combo hahahaha

• Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
Nah its not coke. That wouldn't make her lose that much weight unless she was on it every day.

Maybe she's just been dieting but I suspect surgery.
a girl in my work went to Ibiza for a week and lost 8lb in 5 days from all the shit she was doing 😳

• Wow

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Does anyone know where that black jumper dress is from?

Sorry! I just can't find one I like and I really like hers.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
It's from the collection belonging to Jess on ITS...she's just said there is a sale starting tomorrow so you might be lucky and the jumper will be cheaper !

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Another two weeks off for our AnGEL.

In fairness, if she was taking the LFT and getting negative results I can see why she didn't think she had it. Even if she got a PCR done at the same time as him, she may not have had it at the time, so I'll let her off for that. But really she should have got the PCR test regularly because she's obviously been in close contact with him every day, so worth doing because he'd eventually pass it on.