Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to chill with this not a weight loss page. She was a weight loss page and sw was how she got her following. Just deal with Lucy ffs.

Reactions: 11
CC2E4B54-DD2B-4974-A88F-E7EF761B661E.png

Not hidden it’s just tit love and you’re a bully and a nasty piece of work. No one likes it 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 747625
Not hidden it’s just tit love and you’re a bully and a nasty piece of work, so no one likes it 👍🏻
Also, why is she advertising “mum clothes, perfect for the school run” which is what it’s being pushed as…when she has no kids, doesn’t leave the house to work and barely even works anyway!

Reactions: 9
Is she trolling us with this song?! Linda la Hughes... 🤣

I actually think she's looking really good at the moment. Don't dare tell her though, she'd rip my head off 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so full of tit. She doesn’t care about likes and followers but oh no IG glitches and only so many liked it… boo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how it’s easier for her to believe that Instagram glitched, rather than people just don’t like her and her crappy In The Style clothes 😂😂 I mean how bleeping cheap and nasty do those clothes look?

I love how it’s easier for her to believe that Instagram glitched, rather than people just don’t like her and her crappy In The Style clothes 😂😂 I mean how bleeping cheap and nasty do those clothes look?
A friend of mine bought the range and it was vile. All cheap and ill-fitting

Reactions: 2
Not a weightloss page? Lucy angel what the duck are you on?!, The majority — if not all — of your followers come from your weightloss days, where, YOU KNOW, you’d post consistently about your weight loss. It’s like when Molly Mae had the cheek to say recently she distanced herself from Love Island, because she cares about her job 🙄 these huns need to remember where they came from! She’d be nothing without love island and Lucy would have no followers without having started out as a weight loss page. She needs to wind her neck in and not have a pop at people for asking weightloss related questions, or if that’s not the angle she’s going for anymore, be a bit nicer about it!

Reactions: 11
Makes me lol how she hates people commenting her weight yet her instagram handle is literally a description of her body and her bio states her clothes size.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually find it mind blowing that she harps on about no engagement, but then speaks to people like absolute tit. How does she not see the connection..

That last reel she did, someone asked her about make up, her response.. 'its on another video'

Absolutely no one is going to want to engage in any conversation when 1) you make them look stupid 2) you don't give them the answer to the question

I just don't understand her... genuinely don't get it. Girls in denial

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The responses to comments on that last video are unbelievable.
Usual charming self! She’s so bleeping rude

Reactions: 4
She is such a nasty witch! So glad this person got a dig in!
She could easily just let someone know in the comments but because her views are so rubbish she’s making a point of getting people to watch the videos to boost her view count rather than just being decent in the comments.

433BE08A-21BD-48D0-84EE-E71C350FB076.jpeg

Someone just commented this on her post and by the time I’d screenshot it to post it here, she’d already deleted it 😂 Bravo 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36