Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just posted on her stories slagging molly mae off for wearing “fast fashion” when all of her wardrobe is EXACTLY THAT???? Weird cow
Came here to comment on this too, as I’m sure many others will. WTAF?! She bums off In The Style who do exactly the same thing. She just resents other women being successful I swear.

I wonder if she’s attempted to collab with them but they’ve rejected her so is now totally bitter towards them. We all know how much she used to slag off ITS until they started sending her free things.

Vile thing is so transparent and detestable, and clearly a not so closet racist from her tweets. I’ve said it before but I am honestly baffled as to what any of her followers see in her, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about her 🧐

Reactions: 9
Has she really just posted on her stories slagging molly mae off for wearing “fast fashion” when all of her wardrobe is EXACTLY THAT???? Weird cow
Honestly she is such a hater. The criticism of Molly are valid, but if you're Luce buying all the fast fashion just so you can make vids, you can take two bleeping seats. Stupid hypocrite.

Reactions: 7
Not dolly shagging ITS LoRnA LuXe for free clothes then acting like an ANGEL.
Behave Linda

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I havent snooped on her insta for a while now as i havent seen her pop up as much, thought she was maybe calming down but boy am I wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I havent snooped on her insta for a while now as i havent seen her pop up as much, thought she was maybe calming down but boy am I wrong.
Now that she's with a management team, we're gonna see loads from her!
She may even bin the steady job, but hopefully she has a bit more sense than that!!

Reactions: 3
She stinks of desperation. Take a hint Luce; noone gives a tit! (She also likely smells of booze, cigarettes and fake tan)
Do they not look at who they take on?! Tweets about taking drugs and with themes of racism?! Awful!

Reactions: 5
Do they not look at who they take on?! Tweets about taking drugs and with themes of racism?! Awful!
Evidently not! The number of companies who don't care when they're told as they want money is shocking as well! I refuse to buy or engage with so many places because of this!

Reactions: 2
She stinks of desperation. Take a hint Luce; noone gives a tit! (She also likely smells of booze, cigarettes and fake tan)
Talent? What actually is the talent? Getting her nips n flaps out? Being passive aggressive in her comments? Shagging ITS/LoRnA LuXe but badmouthing fast fashion?

Impersonating and cosplaying Linda La Hughes is the only talent I see.

• Haha
Phone off whilst she’s away. Is this so she doesn’t post any drunken/drugged up stories now she is under management or whatever?

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 How pathetic! She is so invested in insta which is 'just for fun' that she needs a few days away due to low engagement! Not because she is a nasty bit of work or anything?!? She is definitely trying to go full time with her instagram.
Engagement is shocking because you’re a twit. It’s not hard Lucy, angel 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 How pathetic! She is so invested in insta which is 'just for fun' that she needs a few days away due to low engagement! Not because she is a nasty bit of work or anything?!? She is definitely trying to go full time with her instagram.
She always has a tantrum when her engagement is low and goes offline for a few days. Grow up angel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, she is unhinged. No one realises she has “fake boobs” because they sit around her knees. She could take offence at anything if she thought it gave her engagement but doesn’t realise replying in a salty, rude way then sharing it just makes her look like a bitter witch, not someone who deserves engagement to line her pocket

eta the picture of her looking like a pink sausage with her nips by her knees

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s the rudest witch on earth. The actual audacity of her 😂😂😂. Her attitude is absolutely vile. Also, I can imagine her bedroom stinks and she’s one of those that doesn’t change her bed sheets.

• Haha