Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s begging for people to say she’s lost weight so she can bully them on her stories.

Reactions: 8
Love the fact that her hair is a twit . She truly deserves what she gets. Truly despise everything about her.

Reactions: 4
Lost 2 stone since December eating & drinking less... wait less than before? Was that two bottles a day instead of 1 then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s defo asking questions herself based on what she’s read on here lol

Reactions: 5
She is very passes aggressive isn’t she? “It’s British hen” 😕😕😕
I thought that too, like alright love. A lot of people are proud to be British but not everyone dedicates a room in their house to it so some people probably will wonder what the theme is supposed to be. She could’ve joked about how it may come across confusing especially if you’re out with the UK but no has to be passive aggressive about it as per. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So all the times she’s had a crack at people, asking if she’s lost weight, saying she hadn’t... she’s actually lost 2 stone... 🤥🤥😶😶

Reactions: 11
I thought that too, like alright love. A lot of people are proud to be British but not everyone dedicates a room in their house to it so some people probably will wonder what the theme is supposed to be. She could’ve joked about how it may come across confusing especially if you’re out with the UK but no has to be passive aggressive about it as per. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe it's just me but the Scottish people I met whilst living there for a while are way more proud of being Scottish vs being British. Regardless I don't know any of them who would have a mini wall dedicated to the Scottish flag and Scottish landmarks.

I can't remember who called it BNP wall but that's all I think of now when I see it on her insta

Iv just seen the weight loss question scrolled through her insta I don’t think she looks any different 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So all the times she’s had a crack at people, asking if she’s lost weight, saying she hadn’t... she’s actually lost 2 stone... 🤥🤥😶😶
Exactly this!!
So after all that she has lost weight but called people out for asking
Silly contradictory cow

Lmao this just made me burst out laughing like she’s some kind of new age philanthropist. Ha 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂
The watermark 🤣as if someone’s gonna steal it

Maybe it's just me but the Scottish people I met whilst living there for a while are way more proud of being Scottish vs being British. Regardless I don't know any of them who would have a mini wall dedicated to the Scottish flag and Scottish landmarks.

I can't remember who called it BNP wall but that's all I think of now when I see it on her insta
She defo votes Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 6
going through her stories and her attitude pure stinks! She loves herself so much which is great but I kind of think no wonder she doesn’t have any friends.. it’s because of her crappy attitude (and awful tan)

She doesn’t want to talk about weight but constantly goes on about sizing and sizes and then posts 2 workout videos?!? Confused much! Also is anyone else sceptical that she lost 2 stone without doing any kind of diet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.