Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
The tops she wears must be so thin!! I have a nipple piercing and even without a bra they do not show up as much as hers do like in her stories. I honestly used to think before she rubbed her nips before taking pics, but she's in the sun and they are still so prominent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, I just can’t let this go...THE BREAST PADS 😂😂😂 Luce, no just no.

also, in the group pic on her story it looks like she’s taken it off and is just in her shirt (which is actually quite nice, lord help me)
Saw that haha.
Also wondered if she smoked as the pack of cigarettes is in front of her in that pic.

Gill275

She should make it her job. She’s very junior at work and not on a huge salary. Would probs make more being an instahun.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Those fucking jeans! Are they the only ones she wears? They just stink, they never seem to be off her body!! And those stripper shoes 😂
I know. Those jeans are terrible. Look like something out of Bon Marche. That top would look lovely with some black coated jeans or leather pants and some heels with a pop of colour. Maybe some orange mules or pink but no those bloody awful jeans ruin the outfit. They will stink. She will never wash them..

Her foundation colour is driving me insane, it’s both yellow and grey at the same time whilst also being three shades lighter than her neck and chest.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she can say she should have sized down when her trousers are so tight you can see her entire pant line?!
Yeah and her tummy is coming over the sides (again not in a bad way...mine does too) but that's when you know you clearly don't need to size down unless the waist line is baggy lol.

lou36

Have you noticed she has also removed the photo of her in the bikini with those god awful boots. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she suffered from bipolar

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Ah right I see. Yeah it's so weird...and if you were gonna do that then surely you tag your bestie lol or at least go for a drink with this mysterious girl lol. Also yeah how would they actually copy that link? It just seems so strange.
Didn’t she also have a problem with her account about a year ago which is when this account was set up? Seems canny suss to me