Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a sparkly bin bag and a curtain ?!

It’s a no from me 😷
Because they are size 16 ?! Lol ! It's the hideous plastic shoes that hilarious too ! I guess we all have different ideas of what glamorous is ...for me it ain't that!

Reactions: 1
Because they are size 16 ?! Lol ! It's the hideous plastic shoes that hilarious too ! I guess we all have different ideas of what glamorous is ...for me it ain't that!
yes 🤣🤣 the plastic shoes we all dressed up in as kids playing princess 👸🏻 not as grown women 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why people would ask about anything she wears. Her dress sense is ridiculous. Does nothing for her. That big black sparkly dress is horrendous. Does she not have any pals that would tell her what suits her. God forbid anyone tries to give her advise on Instagram. They’ll get called a c*nt for trying to be nice 😂 and btw Lucy. I don’t think it looks like you’ve lost any weight. Don’t know what these people who are who are ‘insulting’ yiu by saying you look great and have you lost weight? Must be seeing something different to me..

Reactions: 6
I really like the black sparkly dress. I also really like the white playsuit and I do think she looks good. I do also love the holographic shoes. That pink suit though. I mean it could look lovely but I think it wouldn't do harm to invest on a really decent Rigby and Pellar bra!

She’s pissing me off now, mid-day baths (which IMO is just wrong), now reading a book ... is she not meant to be “working” from home ?! Not slobbing

I really like the black sparkly dress. I also really like the white playsuit and I do think she looks good. I do also love the holographic shoes. That pink suit though. I mean it could look lovely but I think it wouldn't do harm to invest on a really decent Rigby and Pellar bra!
Angel probably only has £3.76 left in her envelope, which isn’t enough for a decent bra after her budgeting for these terrible outfits !

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s pissing me off now, mid-day baths (which IMO is just wrong), now reading a book ... is she not meant to be “working” from home ?! Not slobbing

Angel probably only has £3.76 left in her envelope, which isn’t enough for a decent bra after her budgeting for these terrible outfits !
What's wrong with midday baths?? 😂😂

What's wrong with midday baths?? 😂😂
I just can’t 🤣🤣 I’ve just always associated a bath as part of pamper evening 🤣 a nice hot bath, lights off, candles, a face mask, a cheeky wine ... and that you can’t do in the day 🤣🙉

I just can’t 🤣🤣 I’ve just always associated a bath as part of pamper evening 🤣 a nice hot bath, lights off, candles, a face mask, a cheeky wine ... and that you can’t do in the day 🤣🙉
Haha I get you and tbh if I was kid free living with my bf like her I'd probably only have them in the evening but I have kids who wake if a pin drops so most of my baths are during the day otherwise I'd not be able to relax 😂😂 obviously don't have wine in the bath during the day though 🤣🤣

I saw this earlier, it’s terrible for anyone to loose a parent at age, but to cry about it and post it on social media I just don’t understand. It’s not normal behaviour.
My point exactly! I hate that she has gone through this but posting boomerangs of yourself crying is so odd and attention seeking!

Reactions: 6
The girl has so many issues, she really does need some professional help. I feel for her losing someone close, but her way of living is not normal and if she continues she is just going to damage herself more

The girl has so many issues, she really does need some professional help. I feel for her losing someone close, but her way of living is not normal and if she continues she is just going to damage herself more
She knows exactly what she is doing...nothing genuine about her crocodile tears for the camera...last thing anyone genuinely upset would do is film themselves like she does ...all for attention as always !

Reactions: 8
She’s infuriating, her tic tocs clearly flaunting the fact she won’t be adhering to the Scottish governments lockdown rules for Christmas Day! Like it’s some kind of joke, Total idiot. She’s been sat on her arse in her house drinking since March! What about all the key workers who have been working so hard non stop. Cannot stand her! Final straw I need to unfollow!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.