Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think this is weird? Kind of takes the piss out of real mothers?
It’s very weird. I love my cat and I’m single AF but it’s weird 😂 I know you can get cards that say from the dog/cat etc and that’s okay ! But to get that one that says to mum is just odd. I was fully expecting that Prosecco to be cracked open with her breakfast though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
i dont think its weird, i think its even weirder she hasnt mentioned her own mum though.
I did think this also but then, if her mum isn’t on insta, there isn’t any point in my opinion. I just hope she has been able to reach out to her mum outside of social media 🤗

I thought the lack of a post for her mum, but the dog was odd. I definitely agree with @JSquared that if your mum isn't on insta then there isn't a point, but so many people do it and I don't reckon our Luce is any less showy then than other influencers.
I also remember people said she used to show her mum A LOT before she moved into her flat, I reckon they aren't as close anymore.

Reactions: 2
No I think it's nice. I mean some people can't have children or don't want children and their dog is very special to them so it's nice for them to be included.
I agree I love my children but I love the daft things my dogs get me 😂 well the hubby or kids write a card out from them. She clearly adores her dog much as I can’t stand the girl. I get the impression she doesn’t want kids. My son and his girlfriend are exactly the same love the dogs but not kids so they’re the babies to them.

Reactions: 3
I’m an animal lover and my husband gets me separate presents from the kids and animals, which I know is a bit mental if it’s not your thing but I do a lot for all of my kids - fur and human, so I guess he appreciates that.

God if you think a bottle of Prosecco and a roll and slice is bad my animals gave me a designer handbag for my last big birthday. Haha each to their own when it comes to gifting, but definitely weird her mums not been mentioned, she would post pictures of her practically sitting on her mums knee during movie nights before she moved out now there’s not even a mention of her.

Reactions: 5
I’m an animal lover and my husband gets me separate presents from the kids and animals, which I know is a bit mental if it’s not your thing but I do a lot for all of my kids - fur and human, so I guess he appreciates that.

God if you think a bottle of Prosecco and a roll and slice is bad my animals gave me a designer handbag for my last big birthday. Haha each to their own when it comes to gifting, but definitely weird her mums not been mentioned, she would post pictures of her practically sitting on her mums knee during movie nights before she moved out now there’s not even a mention of her.
Haha I love it. I find it odd you don’t see her mum at all now as she was always heavily featured on her page.

I’m sorry but she clearly has had her bleeping hair done, in her stories yesterday she has dark roots. The in the grid post today she has 0 dark roots at all. Someone asked her does she dye her own hair, she replied “my man bleached it in January”. Luce you’re a lying witch, I know a fresh bleach when I see a fresh bleach! She must think we are stupid mugs.
C3DD3593-769C-4E00-91E5-78C56717E73A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but she clearly has had her bleeping hair done, in her stories yesterday she has dark roots. The in the grid post today she has 0 dark roots at all. Someone asked her does she dye her own hair, she replied “my man bleached it in January”. Luce you’re a lying witch, I know a fresh bleach when I see a fresh bleach! She must think we are stupid mugs.View attachment 482442
Even if she didn't do it herself it would be quite easy to say "I bleached bleached roots myself," instead of lying.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but she clearly has had her bleeping hair done, in her stories yesterday she has dark roots. The in the grid post today she has 0 dark roots at all. Someone asked her does she dye her own hair, she replied “my man bleached it in January”. Luce you’re a lying witch, I know a fresh bleach when I see a fresh bleach! She must think we are stupid mugs.View attachment 482442
Also how rough does she look without all the filters and photoshop

Reactions: 5
£400 in The Range! Where does the money come from?! Especially seeing as Ross can’t work at the moment and will likely be getting minimal support as his accounts won’t go back far enough

Reactions: 6
KFC And £400 in the range today, calling in sick tomorrow night doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she “love her man” or does she “love her, man”. Punctuation is everything!! Thick twit.

507CDFD1-1C03-4B4B-95A4-EDE260F41992.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone has mentioned her weight in her comments. “I’ve not lost any weight”.

Oh. Orite CurVyLuCe. Suggestion: why don’t you stop posting catfish photos that look like you have lost weight which are obvs thirsty photos begging attention disguised as BoPo? (Car photos scoffing KFC don’t count).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.