Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a pic in some jeans yesterday or some day previous. They’re an old pair of jeans she tried on with a haul. They still fit the same🤷‍♀️ she hasn’t lost weight she just knows how to work her angles

Reactions: 2
Why cannot she just say thank you for a compliment that was well meaning? She always has to screenshot and be awful about it!

EDIT:She couldn't just reply with "no, I'm at home!"
Exactly!!! Imagine being that poor person just trying to make a nice comment

Reactions: 7
She so nasty. I genuinely don't know how people comment nice things to her. She's a horrible person, inside and out.

Reactions: 7
Came straight here after seeing her story! what a cow! She probably thinks Lucy’s brave for posting a picture wearing that awful outfit 🥴

The lady has posted this on her insta
BE70FC66-27CA-4E30-9724-D4A832F23ED3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Shes some big balls to post it to her story... just gotta make sure you block the girl your talking about first eh luce so she cant defend herself. Pathetic little girl

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe people are defending Lucy’s comment on the post. I never thought the girl who commented was being nasty and I got it the way she meant it. Lucy needs a good shake and she needs to get off her high horse. I bet her work colleagues fuckin despise her . She’s just a mean girl. And personally I don’t think she looks hot at all. Not that she looks bad or anything but her nastiness just seeps through which makes her ugly inside and out. She needs to get off insta if everything offends her .

Reactions: 15
She’s such a confrontational woman. So a comment may not be worded the way you’d like it to be. It was supposed to be taken in a nice way. You don’t have to out someone or go on the defence knowing your little minions will go after that person, it’s awful. She’s such a toxic person but makes out she’s think positive empowering person, only when it suits.

Reactions: 8
SERIOUSLY HOW THE duck DOES SHE HAVE ANY FOLLOWERS LEFT. I get Lucy's point but she has to understand intent, and that girl was not being malicious. Like duck off you bleeping bint.

Does anyone have any thread suggestions?
So far this one has the most votes which I do like - Curvyluce #3: you can lose weight but can’t lose a tit personality.

Reactions: 19
Curvyluce #3 always on the juice and letting her inner b**ch loose. Not sure we can use it even with the stars but I'm sure we can find a good sub for it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.