Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for tagging me in these 😂 Here's a video for you, it's all of their scenes from Hollyoaks 😆 Finding it has made my day that.

This feels like his takes weren't done at the same time as Denise's. It feels very edited together.

No one is coming out of that well though

Reactions: 5
Watching 7 minutes of them is a bit too much 😆

They must have been a nightmare for filming and editing. Soaps you need to just get things done quickly. Their stuff is so choppy they must have taken ages to get their least rubbish take.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, never watched LI but that clip is HILARIOUS. The seriousness on his face 😂

Reactions: 3
This feels like his takes weren't done at the same time as Denise's. It feels very edited together.
It's possibly was. I've worked a lot on the various soaps as an extra and Hollyoaks is filmed differently to the others. Unlike the others which are mostly filmed with multiple cameras at once Hollyoaks is filmed feature film style with only one camera so even when they get the perfect take they have to do it over and over again from every angle.

At that time Hollyoaks had very strict social distancing rules. That's understandable but they bizarrely applied this to all the cast and crew even the ones that were in each other's social bubbles including the two actors who Cleo and Joel who are married in real life. It led to some very awkward looking scenes.

Reactions: 7
Watching 7 minutes of them is a bit too much 😆

They must have been a nightmare for filming and editing. Soaps you need to just get things done quickly. Their stuff is so choppy they must have taken ages to get their least rubbish take.
You can tell Curtis was leaning on that wall for about 3 hours until AJ mastered walking into the shot and onto the roundabout successfully 😂

So when he said “finally!” he really meant it. Probably they’re only genuine moment out of the whole shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean...wow. I know every penny counts but he's a grown man with a decent income, not a kid donating their pocket money

I'm not shocked he's a tight arse, but just shocked he posted about as if it's a good thing

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, I probably shouldn't be shocked about that either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why let everyone know you’re such a skinflint though 😳! I know folk get a bit annoyed when celebs share these things but don’t donate themselves but ffs!

You know how I feel? Heartbroken 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="LennyBriscoe, post: 8669878, member:

You know how I feel? Heartbroken 😉
[/QUOTE]
Whenever there is curtis and Aj post I know you Lenny will be there! With bells on !! living your best life quoting trish or enjoying the playground scene 🤣🤣 your joy jumps off up at us all!
When you finally die ( as a billionaire aged 108 ) I insist we add those hollyoaks scenes playing on a loop to your casket to help your ride to the afterlife 🤣🤣♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
]
They honestly give me life 😂. At times, when life is tough, I don my Where’s Trish tote bag and watch the Hollyoaks clips and I instantly feel better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No one is coming out of that well though
TBH I can see a great future for all of them with Verisure and Calgon. Jeez.....................................

Reactions: 1
It’s alright guys Abbie has now donated £1.50 to the Ukraine appeal! Unbelievable although she won’t have the cash he does

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s alright guys Abbie has now donated £1.50 to the Ukraine appeal! Unbelievable although she won’t have the cash he does
Just to clarify this isn't a personal donation from her - its the promotion of a new app. The general idea is that when you use it the app a certain percentage of the advertising revenue is sent on to a charity of your choice. To my mind its not a bad idea - we watch so much of these wretched adverts anyway an app which redirects some of that to a charity seems a reasonable idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
is it bad that my first thought was hoping they'd be off to take up arms and help in Ukraine? Alas no it's just the same old trick of using an atrocity to get attention all while pretending it's about chariteee

Screenshot 2022-03-21 08.04.00~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
is it bad that my first thought was hoping they'd be off to take up arms and help in Ukraine? Alas no it's just the same old trick of using an atrocity to get attention all while pretending it's about chariteee

View attachment 1139698
I’m only laughing because AJ could barely stay on that roundabout in Hollyoaks, it would be a bit like this:

25B70650-0A9C-4008-A219-E89DB57B8525.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen this pair of bellends on sky news talking about this charity gig they’re doing for Ukraine

you just know they’re doing it for their own exposure ugh

Reactions: 8