Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ain't clicking on that article, the tit they'll say to try and get column inches 😆

Try harder boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please DM reporters, if you insist on writing about them, never stop embedding that Hollyoaks clip into the articles

(Also, forever shocked when I'm reminded that Curtis is in fact older than AJ)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was shocked he's allegedly only 26!
Hang on, that can't be right. So he was 23 in love island?

It reminds me of b*witched when they claimed to all be teenagers (on the advice of industry people), but were in their mid 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It reminds me of b*witched when they claimed to all be teenagers (on the advice of industry people), but were in their mid 20s
He'll be like my best friend who ended up having three 30th parties. We still do, including her husband, have a clue what her real age is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I reckon that stint in Hollyoaks has aged him about 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please DM reporters, if you insist on writing about them, never stop embedding that Hollyoaks clip into the articles

(Also, forever shocked when I'm reminded that Curtis is in fact older than AJ)
Sorry, annoyed at my error - shocked that Curtis is younger not older, of course. Because AJ looks like a foetus and Curtis looks like his dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg this thread is hilarious😂😂😂😂 I find the 3 of them so cringe sorry but Abbie and Aj’s TikTok videos😳 give it a rest and burns survivor please. They were messing about with fire the stupid fools!! I’ve tried to find videos but can’t from when Curtis finished with Amy on LI and there were a couple? different times he went “I’m sorry Amy” literally hilarious😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried to find videos but can’t from when Curtis finished with Amy on LI and there were a couple? different times he went “I’m sorry Amy” literally hilarious😂😂😂
I think the official love island YouTube has them, but itv is often pretty annoying and disables the comments.

I'm not sure I can go watch poor Amy going through her list again ❤. We've all been there Amy, although for most of us we were teenagers and not on telly😬.

Reactions: 1