Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Doing ads for shoe cleaner now :LOL:
And breaking the rules by hiding AD at the end.

When something is that cringe and obvious it's hardly going to make a difference if they're upfront about it being paid for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And breaking the rules by hiding AD at the end.

When something is that cringe and obvious it's hardly going to make a difference if they're upfront about it being paid for :LOL:
Ive just checked my IG - its listing a AD on mine !!

Yel

Ive just checked my IG - its listing a AD on mine !!
Can't see it on mine, only the AD hidden at the end which is a clear breach of the rules:

Practices we have seen, which we consider do not go far enough to comply with the legal requirements, include:
  • tagging a brand or business in either the text, picture and/or video of a post without additional disclosure
  • tagging a gift from a brand in in either the text, picture and/or video of a post without additional disclosure
  • using discount codes in a post without additional disclosure
  • using ambiguous language without additional disclosure in a post (for example ‘thank you’; ‘made possible by’; ‘in collaboration with’; or ‘thanks to…’)
  • unclear use of hashtags, for example:
    • using #sp; #spon; #client; #collab; etc.
    • adding #ad directly after the name of the brand or business (for example #[BRANDNAME]ad)
    • when the disclosure (for example #ad, #advert) is not prominent because it is hidden at the end of or among other text and/or hashtags
  • product placement where there is an associated (and undisclosed) payment or other incentive
  • disclosing the commercial affiliation only on an influencer’s front, home or profile page

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Curtis is the absolute definition of ick. I couldn’t stand him on LI.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They're trying to pretend they're in on the joke of their acting, but it's not working.

Enjoy that couple of grand from pushing junk food or foot spray boys - because that's as far as your career is going.

Everytime I see this thread pop up I have to watch Curtis telling Amy he doesn't want to cuddle her so he can make everyone coffee 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for tagging me in these 😂 Here's a video for you, it's all of their scenes from Hollyoaks 😆 Finding it has made my day that.

I wish I could love this a million times over. Call the undertaker, I am DECEASED!!

Marco! How did I not know his name was Marco?!

You better believe the next time I meet someone outside a shop I’m pulling out by Marco Moves to greet them 😂

Thank you for sharing that, it’s the best laugh I’ve had in ages 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for tagging me in these 😂 Here's a video for you, it's all of their scenes from Hollyoaks 😆 Finding it has made my day that.

This is amazing

It's not just that AJ can't act, it's almost as if he's forgotten how to put one word in front of the other?? He makes Denise Welch look like Meryl Streep

Also, the ironing board next to AJ in one scene - surely that was the director making a not too subtle point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is amazing

It's not just that AJ can't act, it's almost as if he's forgotten how to put one word in front of the other?? He makes Denise Welch look like Meryl Streep

Also, the ironing board next to AJ in one scene - surely that was the director making a not too subtle point
Everything. Was. Very. Rehearsed. And. Very….Robotic.

Curtis saying “she’s finished!” was a personal highlight for me.

Denise Welch being in it tickles me no end and I don’t know why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everytime I see this thread pop up I have to watch Curtis telling Amy he doesn't want to cuddle her so he can make everyone coffee 😆🤣

why am i still able to recite this word for word just from memory 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

he just wanted everyone to be “ready for the morning!”

Reactions: 2