Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I watched it. He was absolutely awful. He tried to be filthy with no contest or no confidence and it just fell flat.

Then afterwards he said that they'd edited out his genuinely funny bits to make him look bad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone read their interview from last weekend's Guardian?

The bit that really made me laugh was AJ saying he was able to afford to buy a flat in London because he "didn't buy coffee for two years and took the underground everywhere". Sure, Jan. Nothing to do with the money you were raking in from Strictly, live shows and a (completely forgettable) stint on I'm A Celeb.

I'd rather he be honest and say he can afford the flat because he's very wealthy compared to lots of his peers, not because he gave up Starbucks. He's the world's youngest boomer with attitudes like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The bit that really made me laugh was AJ saying he was able to afford to buy a flat in London because he "didn't buy coffee for two years and took the underground everywhere". Sure, Jan. Nothing to do with the money you were raking in from Strictly, live shows and a (completely forgettable) stint on I'm A Celeb.

I'd rather he be honest and say he can afford the flat because he's very wealthy compared to lots of his peers, not because he gave up Starbucks. He's the world's youngest boomer with attitudes like that.

There's loads of pics online of him drinking coffee out and about over the past few years - were they all #giftedcoffees?
I think he has endorsed Nespresso in the past so possibly he's referring to that.
Either way he's a lying little prick: you'd need a seriously debilitating caffeine addiction to save enough in two years to buy a London flat just by giving it up!
Oh but wait, he took the underground everywhere too. Maybe he used to get around by chauffer-driven limo? Then his maths just might add up!

Reactions: 5

He needs to check his privilege. What an absolute twit. Can't believe I used to like this guy.

THANK GOD FOR NIKITA KUZMIN!

Reactions: 12
Just read the interview in the link. To be fair AJ says this was in the early days of him working on Strictly so presumably before he amassed any significant amount of money.

Reactions: 3
'i refused to pay for coffee in London' reads like he ordered the coffee and then ran away without paying 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

The first two years of Strictly, I refused to pay for coffee in London. I come from the north and I’m not paying for anything. I get the underground. Claim back all my expenses. Not buying a coffee for two years has meant that I had a deposit to buy a flat. I always buy my own birthday or Christmas presents.

I'm just imagining him dancing out of shops refusing to pay for anything because he's from the north and that's what they do 😆

It's like victim blaming telling people they can't afford a London property because they have a coffee a couple of times a week or dinner out once a month. How much do you need to be spending on coffee a day to save enough for a London deposit? It's obviously bullshit.

The strictly pay while not huge, won't be too bad for the seasonal work and will open lots of other doors. Would be an overall income that most in creative industries could only dream of.

Wow he buys his own presents 😆

AJ in his first two years on strictly
Screenshot_20211204-142554_Chrome.jpg

Even if he didn't ever buy (which seems unlikely) it's hardly relevant if he had someone else to leach off 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The first two years of Strictly, I refused to pay for coffee in London. I come from the north and I’m not paying for anything. I get the underground. Claim back all my expenses. Not buying a coffee for two years has meant that I had a deposit to buy a flat. I always buy my own birthday or Christmas presents.

I'm just imagining him dancing out of shops refusing to pay for anything because he's from the north and that's what they do 😆

It's like victim blaming telling people they can't afford a London property because they have a coffee a couple of times a week or dinner out once a month. How much do you need to be spending on coffee a day to save enough for a London deposit? It's obviously bullshit.

The strictly pay while not huge, won't be too bad for the seasonal work and will open lots of other doors. Would be an overall income that most in creative industries could only dream of.

Wow he buys his own presents 😆

AJ in his first two years on strictly
View attachment 905015
Even if he didn't ever buy (which seems unlikely) it's hardly relevant if he had someone else to leach off 🤦‍♀️
Wtf does he mean but he bought his own presents? Does none like him so he has to buy them himself or does he mean he payed for presents for other people instead of stealing them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just read a couple of reviews of their panto Cinderella and mostly positive but they said that Curtis has been forgetting his lines. Sounds like his acting skills haven't improved much 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the heads up on the reviews - I checked them out. He does indeed seem to have fluffed his lines, not once but several times. However for accuracy the reviews do say he recovered well and was funny. So perhaps he is improving. Ive always thought he's much better suited to stage work.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the heads up on the reviews - I checked them out. He does indeed seem to have fluffed his lines, not once but several times. However for accuracy the reviews do say he recovered well and was funny. So perhaps he is improving. Ive always thought he's much better suited to stage work.
My sister and nephews went to see it, and enjoyed it. They actually thought Curtis was a good singer.

Reactions: 4
I unfollwed her yesterday, so bored of her stupid dancing and loving herself. Her bio says burns survivor 🙄. Yes it was bad she got hurt but it was hardly that bad if can't see any scarring now, and she wears such skimpy clothing we would see them!

Reactions: 8
I unfollwed her yesterday, so bored of her stupid dancing and loving herself. Her bio says burns survivor 🙄. Yes it was bad she got hurt but it was hardly that bad if can't see any scarring now, and she wears such skimpy clothing we would see them!
She’s highly irritating and seems incapable of not sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth! She seems way more into AJ than he is with her. He doesn’t look at her like he did with Mollie King!

Reactions: 2