Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like either of them,
You don't scar your partner, abruptly dump them and then skip off with someone you met briefly though work
If the other person knows what happened but is happy to continue then they are just as bad.

Leaving strictly was the worst decision he ever made
His partners almost all made the semis so he would still have a decent career had he stayed.
Instead he is a vaguely heard of car enthusiast with a brother who also blew it after love Island 🤔

Reactions: 7
What do you think of AJ and Zara’s relationship? They’re such a weird match…
Plain weird! She comes from money.. big money and he just looks like he’s a little boy trying to keep up with the rich boys.
Do not see it lasting whatsoever
---
Don't like either of them,
You don't scar your partner, abruptly dump them and then skip off with someone you met briefly though work
If the other person knows what happened but is happy to continue then they are just as bad.

Leaving strictly was the worst decision he ever made
His partners almost all made the semis so he would still have a decent career had he stayed.
Instead he is a vaguely heard of car enthusiast with a brother who also blew it after love Island 🤔
Agree! Think him and his brother were probably sucked in by ‘agent talk’ of making them the next best double act but then Covid happened and nothing ever really took off.
He should have stuck with Strictly 100%

Reactions: 2
Plain weird! She comes from money.. big money and he just looks like he’s a little boy trying to keep up with the rich boys.
Do not see it lasting whatsoever
---
Yeah tbh I’m surprised that someone who comes from that kind of money has ended up with someone ‘average’ in comparison. He really does look like a lost poppy that she found at the park.

Didn't know these two had a thread.

All I recall about these two was thier wooden as F acting on Hollyoaks, and I mean wooden

Reactions: 1