Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something of a double bind here - if he does congratulate he’s riding on her coattails - if he doesn’t it’s off and sulky !!!

Anyway he did - I think he was working pretty intensely all weekend so that probably explains the delay. As far as I was always aware things were cordial between them and indeed the whole family.
Fair play to him, he did post something (eventually 😜). I never thought him and Lauren didn't get on, just it was more in the context of it being a huge moment for her, and a lot of the Strictly pros were posting stuff at the time. My coattails joke was more a dig about how him (and Curtis) do have a tendency to turn stuff into a bit of publicity for themselves, usually via exclusive interviews with The Sun

Reactions: 4
Noticed that the half marathon Abbie did to raise money for the Chelsea & Westminster burns Unit (because they’ve been amazing after her accident). AJ donated £20 to her Just Giving page! As did Curtis. Now bearing in mind she was in that accident caused by stupidity (AJ’s idea at doing the video) and that’s what he donates!!! I think it speaks volumes to be honest. What a knob!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Noticed that the half marathon Abbie did to raise money for the Chelsea & Westminster burns Unit (because they’ve been amazing after her accident). AJ donated £20 to her Just Giving page! As did Curtis. Now bearing in mind she was in that accident caused by stupidity (AJ’s idea at doing the video) and that’s what he donates!!! I think it speaks volumes to be honest. What a knob!
Wow, that's half-arsed.
Did it not occur to them that people would be able to see what they donated?!

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t they just donate anon
Especially if you were only donating £20! Her treatment would have cost the NHS thousands of pounds during a pandemic when people with like cancer are having operations cancelled. They’ve both probably made thousands from that ‘accident’. On Lorraine , This Morning & she did that shoot for Fabulous magazine. Think there was something in the Sun as well. Both of them make my blood boil!

Reactions: 14
Abbie has healed well by the looks of it, which is obviously a good thing.
But I don't get this dance thing she's doing, still loves herself then 😱

Reactions: 2
Abbie has healed well by the looks of it, which is obviously a good thing.
But I don't get this dance thing she's doing, still loves herself then 😱
Clearly! She’s pretty but she needs to stop with the tik toks and stop smiling with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. What’s all that about?!

Reactions: 1
They really are just reality stars now. Hope long do we reckon they'll last...10 minutes??,

Oh my GOD!!!!! I thought AJ was going to fall off the roundabout in Hollyoaks, they won’t last 5 minutes 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really are just reality stars now. Hope long do we reckon they'll last...10 minutes??,

They might do ok physically. They seem to go to the gym daily, do 5 mile runs quite often, and I presume they are constantly dance training, so should have decent stamina.

I can see their biggest issue being the mind games/being shouted at. I know when AJ did Celebrity Hunted, both him & Curtis didn't react well to the hunters doing a little bit of psychological teasing.😁

I think Amber Gill might be doing it as well, as she was previously rumoured as taking part in the new series...and has been silent on instagram/twitter for a few days (unless she's in hiding for I'm a Celeb). Plus, her agency has combined with the one who manage AJ & Curtis (so they might do a group booking 😄 ).

They might do ok physically. They seem to go to the gym daily, do 5 mile runs quite often, and I presume they are constantly dance training, so should have decent stamina.

I can see their biggest issue being the mind games/being shouted at. I know when AJ did Celebrity Hunted, both him & Curtis didn't react well to the hunters doing a little bit of psychological teasing.😁

I think Amber Gill might be doing it as well, as she was previously rumoured as taking part in the new series...and has been silent on instagram/twitter for a few days (unless she's in hiding for I'm a Celeb). Plus, her agency has combined with the one who manage AJ & Curtis (so they might do a group booking 😄 ).
It seems the management/PR got a special offer on these two, Amber G and Ferne McCann. Ashley Cain, Callum Best, Maisie Smith, Shannon Courtenay, Pete Wicks, Jonathan Edwards, Jade Jones and i’m missing one person but that’s the line up.

Last edited:
It seems the management/PR got a special offer on these two, Amber G and Ferne McCann. Ashley Cain, Callum Best, Maisie Smith, Shannon Courtenay, Pete Wicks, Jonathan Edwards, Jade Jones and i’m missing one person but that’s the line up.
God, it's a who's who of z-list reality TV nobodies.

Reactions: 9
How come Curtis seems to have nothing to do with anyone from love island anymore .like him and Tommy was so close

Reactions: 1