Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve gathered from her TikTok she’s (or was) a cheerleader and I thought she was also a dancer already. I’m guessing she’s learning from AJ in the hope of a pro position on Strictly. It’d be a bit of a kick in the teeth to lose out on a position to someone who’s only recently taken up this sort of style of dance when you’ve been doing it for years. Can she even be considered a celebrity? I know they’ve had influencers on but they’ve spent years building up a platform with many fans. I didn’t k ow who she was until last year.

Also, I hate to make suggestions about others sexuality. However if I didn’t know who they were I’d think he’s her gay best friend in this:
View attachment 662793
I also don’t think I’ve cringed so hard in my life. He’s just too much.
Bloody hell. Considering they're the new Ant and Dec, how small is their lounge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d take the entire story with a punch of salt - there is a story running about Maura and strictly too. There are endless reasons why it would be inappropriate for both of them - either the tabloids are just making up stories now or strictly is trying to generate some publicity.

Reactions: 2
I’d take the entire story with a punch of salt - there is a story running about Maura and strictly too. There are endless reasons why it would be inappropriate for both of them - either the tabloids are just making up stories now or strictly is trying to generate some publicity.
For both of them, it's just a case of angling for a bit of press coverage now that Strictly is starting again soon. I don't think for a minute they would ever consider her for a pro dancer or celeb booking (and her and AJ must know this too unless they really are that dense)

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve gathered from her TikTok she’s (or was) a cheerleader and I thought she was also a dancer already. I’m guessing she’s learning from AJ in the hope of a pro position on Strictly. It’d be a bit of a kick in the teeth to lose out on a position to someone who’s only recently taken up this sort of style of dance when you’ve been doing it for years. Can she even be considered a celebrity? I know they’ve had influencers on but they’ve spent years building up a platform with many fans. I didn’t k ow who she was until last year.

Also, I hate to make suggestions about others sexuality. However if I didn’t know who they were I’d think he’s her gay best friend in this:
View attachment 662793
I also don’t think I’ve cringed so hard in my life. He’s just too much.
She’s already a professional dancer? She danced on aj’s shows before

The difference with the Maura story is that it was started by new magazine and just says ‘sources’….the Abbie story is in quotes and says Abbie spoke exclusively to the sun, if Abbie didn’t say it then it would say sources claim 🤣

"I’d love to be in Strictly," Abbie exclusively tells The Sun. "That would definitely be a dream. AJ is actually teaching me to do ballroom and Latin at the moment."Abbie says former Strictly pro AJ is a patient teacher. "Because I am a dancer anyway, it feels so weird to learn a different style I’ve never learnt before," she explains."But I love it. It’s amazing, he’s very patient which is good.
"He’s an amazing teacher. He doesn’t get irritated if I can’t do the steps."I think I just make him laugh because I can’t do it properly!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She went to a very reputable stage school - so I would imagine she’s done the whole range of ballet, jazz, contemporary and street dance. There are so many I forget them all !!

Reactions: 3
She can't do Strictly - probably not experienced enough in ballroom to be a pro (to my knowledge and that's before the AJ connection) and would be too much of a ringer to be a contestant.

Reactions: 5
She can't do Strictly - probably not experienced enough in ballroom to be a pro (to my knowledge and that's before the AJ connection) and would be too much of a ringer to be a contestant.
At most she’d end up in Jake Leigh type role not ballroom trained as such but professionally trained enough so they can pick it up . One of the extra dancers they bring in to pad out the main cast in some of the more modern based group dances (and as background dancers for couples dances in blackpool/musicals week)

Surely she's not famous enough for strictly. I don't think anyone knows her

Reactions: 4
Agree. I'm sorry but the whole "we're working with burns charities" is just for the publicity it'll give them. Most people just do it instead of broadcasting what they're going to do.

I bet Curtis is furious with Maura's new upgrade of him. I'm surprised we've not had an exclusive of his heartache yet
Curtis is probably jealous of Maura considering he clearly bats for men

It’s a long time since he worked with Giovanni - if it was going to happen I think it would have happened then

Reactions: 1
I’m so far behind on Hollyoaks that I’m currently watching the episodes featuring these two. They’re dreadful actors. I mean truly, truly awful. I really don’t know how the other cast members involved in the storyline kept a straight face whilst filming with them! 😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if AJ saw the new Strictly pros announcement this morning and realised there is no way back now. One of the new guys, Nikita, I saw described as 'AJ with cheekbones' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if AJ saw the new Strictly pros announcement this morning and realised there is no way back now. One of the new guys, Nikita, I saw described as 'AJ with cheekbones' 😆
I wonder what he thinks about the fact that they’ve brought in a similar type to replace him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Abbie didn’t make the cut for the new pros announced by strictly despite her efforts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a side note, I honestly can’t believe that strictly is coming around again… where’s the bloody year gone?!

Reactions: 7