Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her though. To be scarred at such a young age when you’re looks are a big part of your appeal must be awful. I also think she’s a nice girl and pretty harmless.
but she’s not scarred though. That’s the point. She’s lied her way onto Lorraine and other shows. She’s misled the public.
I remember the days when she would tag ‘the sun’ in her underwear she’s trying this angle now

Reactions: 5
but she’s not scarred though. That’s the point. She’s lied her way onto Lorraine and other shows. She’s misled the public.
I remember the days when she would tag ‘the sun’ in her underwear she’s trying this angle now
What are all those red marks then?

Reactions: 4
She definitely is scarred. Just because it’s not her whole face doesn’t mean she isn’t scarred, you could clearly see it on yesterday’s video.

Reactions: 6
I mean permanent scarring. She is only 6 months post burns. It’s early days healing wise.

Reactions: 5
They're just the lowest of the low and manipulate any situation to get them headlines and make money. Where's bleeping Trish when you need her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
one thing I remember about Curtis in love island was his mum. When she came to visit ..constantly getting mauras name wrong even after being corrected . I felt like she was doing it on purpose after the second time the rude cow!

Reactions: 9
one thing I remember about Curtis in love island was his mum. When she came to visit ..constantly getting mauras name wrong even after being corrected . I felt like she was doing it on purpose after the second time the rude cow!
Bot of the parents are odd. The Dad especially so, in fact he came across as a bit of a wanker when I saw him on This Morning. You can see where the boys get it from.

Reactions: 4
Bot of the parents are odd. The Dad especially so, in fact he came across as a bit of a wanker when I saw him on This Morning. You can see where the boys get it from.
His dad was a dancer too. So they are a very show off type family. I imagine you have to be very self confident to be a dancer which is probably why curtis and AJ have egos like they do.

im so confused why AJ quit strictly with literally nothing else lined up (except hollyoaks) and seemingly to try and help curtis career

Reactions: 11
His dad was a dancer too. So they are a very show off type family. I imagine you have to be very self confident to be a dancer which is probably why curtis and AJ have egos like they do.

im so confused why AJ quit strictly with literally nothing else lined up (except hollyoaks) and seemingly to try and help curtis career
Thing is all performers are confident and arrogant/self involved to some extent but there are plenty out there who also have some balance.

His arrogance means he doesnt have any self awareness or perspective or know his limits or when he had it good. Him and his brother really do think they are what the world have been waiting for.

Reactions: 10
I imagine they were one of those annoying kids who had to put on shows for family and friends all the time and everyone had to indulge them.

might be mean but can’t stand showy kids, i find them so irritating

• Haha

I read an interview with Gorka once where they asked him if he would teach his daughter to dance, and he said something like he wouldn't be her main teacher because he thought family life should be kept separate, as it can mean a tough home life if it isn't

Not that I have any idea whether their parents were mean to them or not, but i imagine being taught dance by your parents and everything in your life being about that and competing can lead to quite some odd personality traits. See also Kevin Clifton

Reactions: 18
First time on this thread, don’t follow much of either of them but my god do they make me cringe

I imagine they were one of those annoying kids who had to put on shows for family and friends all the time and everyone had to indulge them.

might be mean but can’t stand showy kids, i find them so irritating
I’m getting vibes of musical breakfast time at Chez Prtitchards

🎶Can you please pass me the toast and maarr-ma-laaaaaade🎶 (botafogo)

🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Apparently they have cancelled their tour in the autumn. Not that surprising as they had hardly sold any tickets at some of the venues, along with their Hollyoaks antics not being much of a selling point. I do feel sorry for the theatres and those who have lost work though

I wonder what they'll try next... 🙄

Reactions: 8
People of Sheffield can rejoice that their show looks to still be on 😆

Screenshot_20210619-102717_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-102743_Chrome.jpg

Fame is so fickle, when you're riding relatively high it's easy to think the world is your oyster. Then very quickly it fades. Like us mere civilians once these people quit work it's far harder to find another job and the good offers stop flowing in. I bet he is regretting quiting strictly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently they have cancelled their tour in the autumn. Not that surprising as they had hardly sold any tickets at some of the venues, along with their Hollyoaks antics not being much of a selling point. I do feel sorry for the theatres and those who have lost work though

I wonder what they'll try next... 🙄
How dare you. It has been postponed due to covid ;) -

"We feel totally devastated that we must postpone AJ & Curtis’s BIG NIGHT OUT Tour 2021. It is with hope that Theatre life will return to normal in the future

...although it's curious that Anton & Giovanni announced today, that a number of earlier dates in their July tour, would still be going ahead and the venues would be changing the performances to socially distanced events (and those that couldn't have already been rescheduled for 2022 and are available to book), while shows from July 19th onwards will continue to book as usual..

..and yet AJ & Curtis's tour is in September, but has had to be cancelled. How odd. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
How dare you. It has been postponed due to covid ;) -

...although it's curious that Anton & Giovanni announced today, that a number of earlier dates in their July tour, would still be going ahead and the venues would be changing the performances to socially distanced events (and those that couldn't have already been rescheduled for 2022 and are available to book), while shows from July 19th onwards will continue to book as usual..

..and yet AJ & Curtis's tour is in September, but has had to be cancelled. How odd. :sneaky:
Yes, it's funny how for something that's been 'postponed', there are no 2022 dates lined up 🤔. It's almost as if no theatres have agreed to book them...

I wonder who they think their target market is? Like my Nan would go and watch most of the professional strictly dancers but she thinks AJ is weird for leaving and his pairing with his brother annoying. Curtis would have had fans from love island but they're not going to want to go and watch a family friendly cabaret show 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it's the hollyoaks fans they're going for? 🤣🤣🤣

AJ and Curtis' Big Night Out was a tit name anyway: reminds me of the Friends episode with "Joey and Janice's Day! Of! Fun!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12