Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aj licking up to Anton today was funny. Bet he is so sorry now he left the show and COVID finished his theatre career off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if he doesn't regret leaving, I imagine he probably regrets burning his bridges quite as much as he did by slagging off the show and quitting at short notice

Reactions: 12
I hope he doesn't come back either and I say that as someone who did like him. They can find another younger, cute type to take his spot (and at 26, he'd have been phased out of that role on SCD soon anyway).

Reactions: 8
I really hope they don't take him back
Oh God same. He never really bothered me until Curtis came out of the woodwork but ever since they went on this mission to become the new Ant and Dec the pair of them make me ill. He wasn't missed last year, they do not need him back. Same goes for Clifton 🤢

Reactions: 18
The pro line up could really do with some diversity tbh. Where are the Asian dancers, South American (even north American would bring a different attitude) etc. Not normally one to go on about diversity and inclusion but they have the opportunity here to get some fresh blood in instead of bringing back old faces

Reactions: 6
The pro line up could really do with some diversity tbh. Where are the Asian dancers, South American (even north American would bring a different attitude) etc. Not normally one to go on about diversity and inclusion but they have the opportunity here to get some fresh blood in instead of bringing back old faces
Nancy is Chinese, Katya is half Korean and Karen was born in Venezuela.

I do kinda agree though - I personally hope they don't hire yet another "Mediterranean hunk" type to replace AJ, I'd like them to go for someone from another area of the world, even Northern or Eastern Europe which aren't areas from which many male pros have been from.

Reactions: 5
Prediction. Abbie and Aj get engaged when strictly hype starts. The burns story is old news,

Reactions: 12
Just checking in. I was afraid I had unwatched this thread by mistake but no. It’s just dead.
They get such few comments now on their insta. Abbie seems to be the star out of them all

I feel bad. I was dismissive of her burns but I can see how red her skin is
Abbie deserves better.
I agree and understand it’s horrible what happened to Abbie and I can’t imagine what it’s like to deal with scaring like that, especially if you’re a performer. However, I had a look at their TikToks and saw the one Abbie did with Katie piper and couldn’t help but think it’s a bit off to put their experiences on the same scale. What happened to Katie was horrific and no fault of her own, yet (although I get a feeling AJ was the one who came up with it) Abbie had a choice not to do the fire hack but chose to. I do feel sorry for her, I can’t imagine how physically and mentally painful it is to go through something like this, however, both her and AJ are grown adults, surely making something in flammable and setting it alight is a recipe for disaster. It doesn’t help that this whole thing has been blown up by the Pritchard pricks for clout.

Reactions: 11
It’s the milking it for all it’s worth for me.
Agree. I'm sorry but the whole "we're working with burns charities" is just for the publicity it'll give them. Most people just do it instead of broadcasting what they're going to do.

I bet Curtis is furious with Maura's new upgrade of him. I'm surprised we've not had an exclusive of his heartache yet

The "working with burns charities" thing is laudable on the surface, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to campaign to get dangerous videos marked as unsuitable for children, or to discourage idiots from trying stupid, dangerous things they see other idiots do online? I know it wouldn't work but it'd be nice to see them aim for humility instead of heroics, just once.

Reactions: 16
The "working with burns charities" thing is laudable on the surface, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to campaign to get dangerous videos marked as unsuitable for children, or to discourage idiots from trying stupid, dangerous things they see other idiots do online? I know it wouldn't work but it'd be nice to see them aim for humility instead of heroics, just once.
That would require a degree of self-reflection and deeper thinking that they're probably not capable of

I suspect an engagement announcement will be coming soon. At this time of year, lots of people will be searching for Strictly news and they will want to take advantage of that (see also Giovanni's current showmance antics 😆)

Reactions: 13
New exclusive with the Scottish Sun. Abbie wants to go on strictly she said Aj is teaching her all the dance styles. 🤢🤢
Kris Jenner works hard but the Pritchards work harder 😬😬

• Wow
New exclusive with the Scottish Sun. Abbie wants to go on strictly she said Aj is teaching her all the dance styles. 🤢🤢
Kris Jenner works hard but the Pritchards work harder 😬😬
Not entirely sure whether she means as a pro dancer or a celeb? Although it's probably more likely than AJ being asked back on Strictly 😬

Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure whether she means as a pro dancer or a celeb? Although it's probably more likely than AJ being asked back on Strictly 😬
From what I’ve gathered from her TikTok she’s (or was) a cheerleader and I thought she was also a dancer already. I’m guessing she’s learning from AJ in the hope of a pro position on Strictly. It’d be a bit of a kick in the teeth to lose out on a position to someone who’s only recently taken up this sort of style of dance when you’ve been doing it for years. Can she even be considered a celebrity? I know they’ve had influencers on but they’ve spent years building up a platform with many fans. I didn’t k ow who she was until last year.

Also, I hate to make suggestions about others sexuality. However if I didn’t know who they were I’d think he’s her gay best friend in this:

I also don’t think I’ve cringed so hard in my life. He’s just too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6