Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes after hiding her face for a few weeks the big reveal showed she was fine. All exaggerated for attention by herself and her number 1 carer
The same miracle cure as skanky price got on its horrendously crippled feet :)

That boy looks like he's got a Mr. Whippy stuck on his head ๐Ÿฆ

Reactions: 4
Abbie dancing around frantically in jeans how wonderful her burns healed so well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't stand him, but to be fair I think most of her burns are around her neck and arms, you can see she's wearing a compression vest under her clothes. And very thick makeup on her face. Maybe not as bad as initially made out but still would have had an impact. But yes AJ & Curtis definitely milking it!

Reactions: 3
These 2 brothers make me gag! They think they are the Jackson brothers or something.

I bet Abi wears an 8 inch dildo every night to satisfy AJ closeted needs. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen the exclusive in DM..

โ€œA teaser clip from tomorrow's episode shows Abbie discussing how she needs to moisturise the burns four times a dayโ€

Cannot wait for the cramp twins to pop up and somehow make it about them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
@lockdown sux - so on the suspected STI tests. He went into the toilet with a tell tale white paper bag and then went back into the clinic. When he came out (I was waiting for my prescription) they booked him to come back for his โ€˜resultsโ€™ that eveningโ€ฆ

Can I just say he was genuinely very attractive and I did not get โ€˜gayโ€™ vibes at all!

Half a year on and still trying to get mileage out of the story. This isn't a Katie Piper situation. This was two supposedly grown adults playing around literally with fire.

Reactions: 12
Her on Lorraine was so tragic. Here are these ladies that had actual accidents and here's her with scars from playing about with fire for social media ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 9

Half a year on and still trying to get mileage out of the story. This isn't a Katie Piper situation. This was two supposedly grown adults playing around literally with fire.
Katie piper has tagged her in an insta photo and on her insta profile she says she's a burns survivor. Does she have any burns on her face?

She clearly has been badly burnt whether itโ€™s on her face or not and is a burns victim, I imagine itโ€™s very traumatising. What doesnโ€™t sit right is AJ using it for press and attention for himself and his knobhead brother

Reactions: 19
Katie piper has tagged her in an insta photo and on her insta profile she says she's a burns survivor. Does she have any burns on her face?
I don't think so and Katie shouldn't be bothering with her. What happened with Katie Piper was awful and those involved should have been locked up until the day they die. Abbie on the other hand was a grown adult who should know better pissing around with fire. Her situation doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.

I don't think so and Katie shouldn't be bothering with her. What happened with Katie Piper was awful and those involved should have been locked up until the day they die. Abbie on the other hand was a grown adult who should know better pissing around with fire. Her situation doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.
Yeah that's what I thought and I thought its a bit silly to write burns survivor on her insta bio.

Reactions: 6
Her on Lorraine was so tragic. Here are these ladies that had actual accidents and here's her with scars from playing about with fire for social media ๐Ÿ˜’
She does have some burns, some on the side of her neck, some at the tops of her arms and her shoulder. Not sure about her face as she was wearing makeup on Lorraine but like others I have very little sympathy for her due to the nature of how she got it. From her own stupidity in order to get some likes on social media

Reactions: 4
Every time I see this thread I have to use every ounce of my being to stop myself typing howโ€™s trish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does have some burns, some on the side of her neck, some at the tops of her arms and her shoulder. Not sure about her face as she was wearing makeup on Lorraine but like others I have very little sympathy for her due to the nature of how she got it. From her own stupidity in order to get some likes on social media
Yes, she has got scarring however to do a segment with women that have been burnt in more tragic circumstances I think is poor.

Reactions: 10
AJ and Curtis are both desperate to be uber famous.
Obvs love island didnt propel Curtis to stardom and AJ quit strictly thinking he could do all sorts but the pandemic hit.
When will the realisr that they just arent likeable or popular with the public?

Yes, she has got scarring however to do a segment with women that have been burnt in more tragic circumstances I think is poor.
I do feel sorry for her though. To be scarred at such a young age when youโ€™re looks are a big part of your appeal must be awful. I also think sheโ€™s a nice girl and pretty harmless.

Reactions: 3
I think weโ€™ve all done silly things without thinking of consequences at the time so I do personally have sympathy for her. However, putting it as a label on her social media like sheโ€™s some advocate is a bit of a stretch and tweedle dum and tweedle dee should just get back to dancing.

Reactions: 12