Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the queen of using current buzz words completely incorrectly and in the wrong context. Well she’s tied with Lies and Carlz.

Reactions: 5
Awe. She’s finally found her SOUL TRIBE you guyz! Bless!
I guess we’ll never see her spinning out again because being a soul-o mum is so very hard and she has to do it with no support, all by herself. Praise be! 🙏🥹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awe. She’s finally found her SOUL TRIBE you guyz! Bless!
I guess we’ll never see her spinning out again because being a soul-o mum is so very hard and she has to do it with no support, all by herself. Praise be! 🙏🥹
I swear this crack head 'Finds her people' every fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me guess, it’s gonna go something like he’s her one true soul mate and she’s go glad she waited for him 😂

If he lives in Bali we’ll be watching Crystal forget she ever had kids and planning a move in 3, 2, 1…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys stop it, he’s her one true soul mate okay, just like lettuce guy and the grandpa and both of her husbands

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He must be rich or she wouldn't waste her time.
Haha. If she were smart she would only go for wealthy men since that’s the only way she will ever have any stability in her life, considering she can’t keep her tit together for more than a fortnight. Since she was so desperate for a man that she made sure to tell everyone that she lowered her standards to backtrack and swipe right on lettuce guy with the platform sneakers, I think there is an equal chance that she has fallen in love with a local who drives tourists around on scooters for a living. I think anyone who can put up with her incessant talking about herself has a decent shot, tbh.

Reactions: 8
How did she have time to fall in love with a beautiful new man in a week while hanging with new random sistas and then running her retreat?!?
What happened to this year being no men, no alcohol and no ‘false’ things like eyebrows, lips, hair extensions?!
---
And how on earth are the second group going to live up to the first group and all fall in love and be the soul sista gang that Crystal has never had before?
Ps - her nails look awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Or he can help her with her dreams!
100% there would be something in it for her. Did she not mention in one of those captions about it all falling into place maybe a villa owner or something she can try and cash out on. Nothing is just for the real reason with Crystal.

Reactions: 4
I guess you were all correct about having one of the children taken away. At least for some of the time. This is so heartbreaking. How can she be all happy and carefree. It’s so sad.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I guess you were all correct about having one of the children taken away. At least for some of the time. This is so heartbreaking. How can she be all happy and carefree. It’s so sad.
I knew it.
Her motherhood journey changed last week and now she’s starting to realize why, she says?
10-to-1 she’s moves to Bali before the end of the year to be with this new guy. Hell, inside of three months even.

It originally broke her heart but now she’s all good. It just took a good root and she’s on to other things. Spoken like a true loving mother.

I don’t find it heartbreaking at all. She never deserved those kids and I think it is the absolute best thing for them, it’s just a shame that she had them as long as she did. She wasn’t pissed at the ex because she wants Jonny with her so badly, she’s pissed at him because she thought he won. She needs to stop pretending that she cares about motherhood.

IMG_9667.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I knew it.
Her motherhood journey changed last week and now she’s starting to realize why, she says?
10-to-1 she’s moves to Bali before the end of the year to be with this new guy. Hell, inside of three months even.

Although I’ll say I don’t find it heartbreaking at all. I think it is the absolute best thing for those kids and it’s just a shame that she had them as long as she did. She needs to stop pretending that she cares about motherhood.
She should've shared the first paragraph of that post & not the 2nd one. It disgusted me the way she is so cavalier about motherhood. You'd think after 2 years of following her now it wouldn't bother me but it does. Crystal is all about Crystal. Always has been. Always will be.

Reactions: 9
She should've shared the first paragraph of that post & not the 2nd one. It disgusted me the way she is so cavalier about motherhood. You'd think after 2 years of following her now it wouldn't bother me but it does. Crystal is all about Crystal. Always has been. Always will be.
Same! I loathe her because of the way she treats those children and makes a complete mockery of motherhood. Otherwise shes just laughable, a pathetic clown.

She’s a disgrace.
lost a kid but it’s ok, she’s living her best life with some Balinese dick.
Just give up pretending so you can use those kids for content when it suits you and let them live with their dads permanently.

Reactions: 6
At least be honest Crystal, Motherhood isn't your jam, it's not for everyone and we all get that but stop putting those boys through your fucked up life. Let them find happiness and stability with their dads. She is better off being the every school holiday parent. She can run her empires and have her Bali trips. She is not a mothers arse that's for sure.