Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So kooky crystal has moved to Brisbane and selling her furniture next week on market place. Shes getting the boys for school holidays and her dad looks like he is having open heart surgery. Shes going to be mentoring women. She loves living in Bris CIty. Wow.
She's selling that God awful furniture she got for FREE?! Typical Crystal.
---
Ahhh. She must have been evicted last week with that message from her landlord because her lease isn’t up until October. This woman is 40 yrs old and getting her ass evicted. Good god what a loser.

She’s heading off to Sydney this week because she’s got “an incredible partnership”? Surely she’s not talking about CryptoBro Joe? She’s literally just met him. And surely she’s not introducing her kids to him already.

Also, did you notice she said she’ll still be going to Byron every second weekend? So she has “designed her life to work and live anywhere”, in fact already had an established home there, and yet chooses to move away from her youngest son and only see him once a month. Worthless. Time after time she chooses to be as far away from her kids as possible.
Has she ever lived in one place for more than a full year?!!

Reactions: 3
She has taught hundreds of masterclasses and courses over the last few years, did you guys know that??? 😂
I was wondering when she would start hard selling tit no one wants again. Now she thinks she’s going to be able to sell a monthly membership for classes no one ever paid her for to begin with. She’s even putting her podcast behind a paywall. Lol. She’s hilarious!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like someone has told her that subscriptions are way to go. Problem is, no one wants the tit she’s selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leave it to Crystal to hook up with another crappy furniture company! Just a few examples from dissatisfied customers.
There are so many bad reviews. Surely, she would have looked at that before adding her name to the company. She seems to be so desperate to attach her name to any furniture company, even a crappy one.

There are so many bad reviews. Surely, she would have looked at that before adding her name to the company. She seems to be so desperate to attach her name to any furniture company, even a crappy one.
That's probably the only way she can score free furniture. 🙄

Apologies if I have missed something, but is Crypto Bro Joe the guy she met in Bali? Or did that love of her life never get the big reveal?

With talk of dream homes, etc. she's looking to lock down at warp speed. I guess that will be better for her "designing my dream life" content.

Reactions: 4
If she tells us she can finally talk to us as she’s got her voice back after two months… I’m going to throw my phone. She hasn’t shut up for two months

• Haha
Reactions: 6