Crystal Bailey #5 She lost jobs, a kid & her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water thing? Was she involved in the Kangen MLM? She’s totally talking about Leila, that is too blimin funny 😆
Yeh she was doing it when she first moved to Bali “work from anywhere!!!!”
---
Around this time…. 2019
(I knew it was a MLM as it’s one of my fave things to research besides cults) but was interested in what she would say… (without getting blocked)

IMG_0685.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was definitely involved in GAZ/Kangen Water, and she seems to have encouraged many of her friends to join too (around 2019/2020, at least). Who knows how many took her up on it.

There are still a few women from Tamworth involved in the MLM and they're all still posting their boss babe/independent woman/six-figure month entrepreneur bullshit to this day. I know one woman who gave up a very lucrative career to give it a go and has since quietly slipped out of it, thank goodness.

It's laughable that she's conveniently forgetting that she has done all this before, and tried to bring people on the same journey as well.

Reactions: 4
Yeh she was doing it when she first moved to Bali “work from anywhere!!!!”
---
Around this time…. 2019
(I knew it was a MLM as it’s one of my fave things to research besides cults) but was interested in what she would say… (without getting blocked)

View attachment 2570291
Umm did you ask if it was an MLM and she wrote back and asked if you wanted to hang out..? She’s always been so pathetically desperate for friends..
---
She was definitely involved in GAZ/Kangen Water, and she seems to have encouraged many of her friends to join too (around 2019/2020, at least). Who knows how many took her up on it.

There are still a few women from Tamworth involved in the MLM and they're all still posting their boss babe/independent woman/six-figure month entrepreneur bullshit to this day. I know one woman who gave up a very lucrative career to give it a go and has since quietly slipped out of it, thank goodness.

It's laughable that she's conveniently forgetting that she has done all this before, and tried to bring people on the same journey as well.
Jessica Zalums still at it I’m sure. I can’t bring myself to look at her gram she’s even more insufferable than Crystal.

Reactions: 3
I bet her new landlord is going to be thrilled with her arts and crafts experiments in their brand new property. I can just see the drywall ripping to shreds when they go to pull those giant stick on tiles off of their pristine walls. I hope they got a good security bond from her because they’re going to have to replace that drywall.

Also, definitely NOT a vibe. It’s tacky as hell.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Umm did you ask if it was an MLM and she wrote back and asked if you wanted to hang out..? She’s always been so pathetically desperate for friends..
---

Jessica Zalums still at it I’m sure. I can’t bring myself to look at her gram she’s even more insufferable than Crystal.
Jessica is another scam artist. Preaching that she retired herself at 29, although she hustles harder than anyone I’ve ever seen online, so kind of not retired. She forgets to mention her husband is a senior finance manager who makes bank; it’s no wonder she can afford to make reels all day.

Reactions: 7
I bet her new landlord is going to be thrilled with her arts and crafts experiments in their brand new property. I can just see the drywall ripping to shreds when they go to pull those giant stick on tiles off of their pristine walls. I hope they got a good security bond from her because they’re going to have to replace that drywall.

Also, definitely NOT a vibe. It’s tacky as hell.
This is so ugly 😩
Also, buying cheap, synthetic material and some swimming tubes is not reusing anything Crystal. It’s buying more plastic crap which you’ll throw out when you move for the 1111th time.

Reactions: 8
This is so ugly 😩
Also, buying cheap, synthetic material and some swimming tubes is not reusing anything Crystal. It’s buying more plastic crap which you’ll throw out when you move for the 1111th time.
Particularly ugly considering the beige of the cushion doesn’t match the pool noodle fabric. It looks so bad.

This is so ugly 😩
She didn’t even make an effort to use an upholstery fabric for it, she cut up her flimsy throw blanket.

Time for a new thread. Any name suggestions? Anyone know how to start a new one?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Crystal Bailey #6 The Ultimate Hustler

(This was a phrase from a most liked post.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crystal Bailey #6: Crystal Bailey or Leila Stead… who will be crowned the Queen Idiot of Lennox Head? 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What about,

Crystal Bailey #6: Designsista has a mystery mister and a Range Rover that’s “basically new”, believe in her Christian god and these things will come to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does all her stories with a filter, but then posts one photo saying… no filter. Look at the difference in the texture of her skin, her pants etc.

IMG_9013.jpeg

IMG_9014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about,

Crystal Bailey #6: Designsista has a mystery mister and a Range Rover that’s “basically new”, believe in her Christian god and these things will come to you.
I like the direction here :) Probs have to shorten it though, I don’t think they allow that many characters.
---
Does all her stories with a filter, but then posts one photo saying… no filter. Look at the difference in the texture of her skin, her pants etc.

View attachment 2574118

View attachment 2574119
Her and Leila both, pretending they don’t use filters all the time. Either do or don’t but stfu about how all natural you are when it’s so obvious that you filter everything to within an inch of your life. How bizarre these weirdos are!
P.S. Those lips are so overinflated it will take 3 years for all of that filler to dissolve!

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.