Crystal Bailey #5 She lost jobs, a kid & her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More London photos, Jonny hasn’t been seen for a while. I wonder if he’s decided he doesn’t want to be used for her content anymore?

Reactions: 2
Has Crystal implied she has ocean views?

Because on the east coast the sun sets in the west. That’s a lovely district view of all the nearby subdivided building blocks. Won’t it be attractive when they each have a house built on them?

IMG_2073.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Did she really need all that furniture on the balcony? Seems excessive. Do the kids have beds and furniture in their rooms?

Reactions: 3
Did she really need all that furniture on the balcony? Seems excessive. Do the kids have beds and furniture in their rooms?
Doubt it, the kids are the bottom of her priority list. At least they’ll have rooms in this house unlike the last one where she rented them out to strangers.

Crystal is surprised a woman is capable of driving a truck. How empowering designher feminist designsista boss babe of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Doubt it, the kids are the bottom of her priority list. At least they’ll have rooms in this house unlike the last one where she rented them out to strangers.

Crystal is surprised a woman is capable of driving a truck. How empowering designher feminist designsista boss babe of her.
She really doesn’t believe in woman power, these last stories prove that she’s just regurgitating an idea but can’t actually live it. So many lies in her web of deception. Ste changes everything to suit her story. Air-taskers pahaha we saw your FB ad asking for any Joe blow.

This company is not giving you this for free, they own you now Crystal, you’ll flog their stuff and work to pay for it just not with money as most do. People will believe your bull buy it and end up with crappy furniture just like all the people complaining in their reviews. And you will play a part in that, the dirt will again be on your hands. Such a Christian thing to do, knowing that you are swindling people but still do it anyway. This life is not worth it. Take a good hard look at yourself. So much needs to change,

Reactions: 7
This company is not giving you this for free, they own you now Crystal, you’ll flog their stuff and work to pay for it just not with money as most do. People will believe your bull buy it and end up with crappy furniture just like all the people complaining in their reviews. And you will play a part in that, the dirt will again be on your hands. Such a Christian thing to do, knowing that you are swindling people but still do it anyway. This life is not worth it. Take a good hard look at yourself. So much needs to change,
I’m going to take a stab at this and guess that she’s not going to bother to claim this $10,000 worth of furniture that she received as payment for promotion services on her income taxes either.
I mean, it was a gift ~from god~ after all, amiright?

Reactions: 8
Crystal trying to float the idea that she’s a strong woman and that’s why men don’t stick around is lol funny.
Spends the last 5 years talking about what a scattered, unstable, irresponsible, self-consumed person she is to “build her brand” now wants everyone to think that the reason she can’t maintain a relationship is because men are intimidated by her.

Most of the time:
‘Ladies, I’ve self-sabotaged and failed spectacularly in every area of my life so if I can drive a Range Rover you can too’

When she’s feeling herself:
‘I’m just too strong and powerful for men and they can’t handle me.’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to take a stab at this and guess that she’s not going to bother to claim this $10,000 worth of furniture that she received as payment for promotion services on her income taxes either.
I mean, it was a gift ~from god~ after all, amiright?
Any accountants on here know what the tax rate is on gifts from God??🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Celebrating what God has done in their lives his year. Awe, bless.
God got her a new rental home/car/furniture/dog/boyfriend … you know, all the standard life stuff that us regular people are capable of managing ‘all by ourselves’ without having to ask God for help. What’s wrong with YOU Crystal that you can’t manage basic life tasks without needing miraculous divine intervention?

Attachments

• Haha
How does she not realise how pathetic she sounds sitting up in bed talking about how excited she is to have a car and a house (to rent) these are things most of us had in our early 20s, she’s almost 40! And the fact her kids asked if they will have to hand the car back shoes how much faith they’ve got in their unhinged mother.

Attachments

• Sad
How does she not realise how pathetic she sounds sitting up in bed talking about how excited she is to have a car and a house (to rent) these are things most of us had in our early 20s, she’s almost 40! And the fact her kids asked if they will have to hand the car back shoes how much faith they’ve got in their unhinged mother.
Exactly! And didn’t she bang on every night eye rolling around in the four poster bed in the last house about how blessed she was to be living there and what a gift it was. How believes this absorptive besides herself

Reactions: 6
She’s been saying ‘I’ve waited so long for this moment‘ constantly for the last 2 years. At what point does she finally catch up with other people her age? At what point does she stop whinging about how hard her life is and just get on with it like the rest of us? She’s based her whole identity on what a dumpster fire she is and she perpetuates it for attention. She’ll never evolve, she’s got nothing else. She’s never developed any other personality.

The insanity is that she’s made up this whole woo woo narrative about God directing her to this new house because she doesn’t want to admit that she gave up the lease on the other house so that she could move in with lettuce guy. There’s no shame in admitting that and explaining that’s why she had to find a new place to live when they broke up. But her deluded ass has to create this whole “God moved me to find this house and He lined everything up for me” nonsense.

The insanity is that she’s made up this whole woo woo narrative about God directing her to this new house because she doesn’t want to admit that she gave up the lease on the other house so that she could move in with lettuce guy. There’s no shame in admitting that and explaining that’s why she had to find a new place to live when they broke up. But her deluded ass has to create this whole “God moved me to find this house and He lined everything up for me” nonsense.
Lettuce bloke would be having a good old laugh at her absolute bullshit lies. No doubt thanking God he got away.

Him and Dion should catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to make sense of the morning ramblings. She’s ranting about “get rich quick MLM schemes” that’s your bestie Leila babe, she’s not going to like that.

Also “I did naked photos” wtf??

• Haha
  • Wow
Trying to make sense of the morning ramblings. She’s ranting about “get rich quick MLM schemes” that’s your bestie Leila babe, she’s not going to like that.

Also “I did naked photos” wtf??
Yeah she really just dropped that whole “naked photos” thing in there with absolutely zero context whatsoever.

The moral of this morning’s stories is: don’t be like Leila Stead. Got it. Thanks for the tip I didn’t need.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she really just dropped that whole “naked photos” thing in there with absolutely zero context whatsoever.

The moral of this morning’s stories is: don’t be like Leila Stead. Got it. Thanks for the tip I didn’t need.
She gets her mouth running at twice the speed of her brain. The way her words got caught in her throat when her brain finally caught up and she realized what she said is Goldé! She was tripped up for the rest of that slide 😂
---

I have no doubt that Crystal has posed nude for money before, probably multiple times. I bet the things this good little Christian girl has done for money would curl your toes if we found out about all of them. Not that posing nude for money is a bad thing but it, like the sugar daddies, certainly doesn’t fit into the false narrative she has created about her life.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.