Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

V-V-V

Welcome. The more the merrier! Are you V or do they still need to get in?
V is in ;)
---
So a little birdy told me a little story about a country designher-mom who pitched a tent in her parents backyard and dreamt of opening her own little shop. After finding the perfect place she spent many days praying and manifesting out the front in hopes it will one day be hers. God and the universe listened, and the real estate agent agreed to lease to her. The only problem was this country mom was broke and desperately needed funds to get the shop up and running. Where will she find the funds? One glorious day country designher-mom was wandering the beaches of Byron where she miraculously met a wealthy older man. To her luck this wealthy older millionaire decided he wanted to fund her little shop. God had once again intervened. (Now this older millionaire is not to be confused with “Grandpa boyfriend” who came along later.)
So the shop was born and the fitout and stock funded by this angel she met on the beach. Meanwhile country designher-mom wanted you to all believe she had started this all with the few pennies she had in her back pocket, and wanted to sell the idea to her followers that if she could do it, you could do it too! (Scam alert).

Now the millionaire beach-wandering man (old and married with a family) apparently did not want anything in return. Hallelujah what a gracious dude. But as we all know it- no one gives away anything for free without expecting something in return. A favour was eventually returned. A fall-out originated, and the wealthy beach-wandering millionaire pulled his funds. The country designher-mom couldn’t keep up with the payments so the real estate agent sent her packing.
Let's refer to Millionaire Wanderer as "Grant' just to make things a little easier. "Grant" may have funded everything.........when "Grant" wanted to pull the funding, Crystal may or may not have threatened "Grant" that she would go to the cops and say she was sexually assaulted. Unfortunately for Crystal, "Grant" told her to try her best and pulled the funding. Oops.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

spillingbeans

So a little birdy told me a little story about a country designher-mom who pitched a tent in her parents backyard and dreamt of opening her own little shop. After finding the perfect place she spent many days praying and manifesting out the front in hopes it will one day be hers. God and the universe listened, and the real estate agent agreed to lease to her. The only problem was this country mom was broke and desperately needed funds to get the shop up and running. Where will she find the funds? One glorious day country designher-mom was wandering the beaches of Byron where she miraculously met a wealthy older man. To her luck this wealthy older millionaire decided he wanted to fund her little shop. God had once again intervened. (Now this older millionaire is not to be confused with “Grandpa boyfriend” who came along later.)
So the shop was born and the fitout and stock funded by this angel she met on the beach. Meanwhile country designher-mom wanted you to all believe she had started this all with the few pennies she had in her back pocket, and wanted to sell the idea to her followers that if she could do it, you could do it too! (Scam alert).

Now the millionaire beach-wandering man (old and married with a family) apparently did not want anything in return. Hallelujah what a gracious dude. But as we all know it- no one gives away anything for free without expecting something in return. A favour was eventually returned. A fall-out originated, and the wealthy beach-wandering millionaire pulled his funds. The country designher-mom couldn’t keep up with the payments so the real estate agent sent her packing.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
When I buy my next car, Ill be sending the deets to you for advice 😁
I wish there was a way we could become an actual community of people off the back of these threads. For all of my time on social media, I’ve never met a more intelligent, articulate, and genuinely hilarious group of critical thinkers. In real life, I reckon we’d all be the best of mates. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

wannabebuilher

Oh ladies!! Long time lurker- first time poster.
Hello 👋🏻
Can I start and say it’s hilarious I only found out about this thread from her screenshots rants 😂 and ever since I’ve been dying to join.

the tea I have is on this “Morley project”.
the general manager is a female- with no prior experience. I MEAN NONE. Just a kids after school tennis coach.. She is a queen narcissist. So it’s a match in heaven. And I find it great that she has this “designer” with no talent fooling her.

The reason is she has Crystal on board is because she has no idea on designing homes and is trying to keep up with other people in the industry.

they previously paid over $40k for an architect on the last “dream home” over $60k for production crew to film. Went to all suppliers asking for free stuff as it’swas going to be BIG.The last YouTube series averaged at 300views an ep. This is the home crystal tags at.

… but the home wasnt even built to code. So i dunno what barb the builder is going to learn from a bunch of people who can’t even get OC on their own home.

This building person also has no children. And I found it extremely scary when crystal brought her kid to stay and posted photos. Who in their right mind takes their kid to a clients home and sleeps over… when you hardly know them.

if you have any questions about the 0.2 project please fire away!!

• Wow

stollie

Crystal posted a video that had her Range Rover number plates in it I looked it up on rego check it’s a 2017 Range Rover with 157,000kms

• Haha
  • Wow

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I did some sleuthing and the dealership she “purchased” it from looks like they buy cheap, popular models, polish them up, chuck on some new tyres, and then wait for an Instagram-obsessed idiot to walk in and buy it so they can look cool in photos. They’ve got a few BMWs and Mercedes Benz for, like, $30,000. 🥴 The Dealer Principal looks exactly like the kind of guy that Crystal could easily manipulate, and as the owner, he absolutely could’ve helped get out - no dramas.

Judging by the front grill and interior specs, her model is no later than 2016 Range Rover Evoque TD4 with probably 180,000kms on it. My guess is she paid around $20-$25k. And if it runs on diesel, good luck with that.

You’re all welcome. xo

• Heart
Reactions: 15

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
What about,

Crystal Bailey #6: Designsista has a mystery mister and a Range Rover that’s “basically new”, believe in her Christian god and these things will come to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

spillingbeans

That top lip looks super painful.

She’s posted those video's purely so one of her Insta followers that may be an attorney/lawyer will offer to represent her pro bono because she’s broke. So much for leaving her personal life off Instagram. We knew it would not last.

I still cannot fathom how someone who publicly admits regularly how broke she is and how she’s had to sleep on floors and beaches can sell a course that will make you a “six figure desigher” when it clearly has not worked for her. I’m just dumbfounded.

• Sad

V-V-V

Ok so a bit of background, I went to Oxley High in Tamworth with Crystal. I know the family very well and the fact that she says she has been homeless and has had no support couldn't be further from the truth. Her Parents are two of the most genuinely supportive people you could find. She grew up in South Tamworth in a decent home with plenty of love and support despite trying to say she had it rough and lived in a bad part of town - 100% lie.
There is a lot to unpack here and looks like I have plenty of reading to do to catch up with other lies she has been spinning. I am happy to try and answer any questions people may or may not have. I am only speculating unless I say I am 100% sure, such as with the family and Crystal claiming no support.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ssshhhhh

First time poster with a little cup of tea.

Crystal sent me here months ago and I must say I've been hooked ever since! I think you group of super sluths have done a great job uncovering some really problematic behaviour and revealed some scammy schemes.

I do however really feel for her because in my dealings with her, she has been sweet and I think in her core she isn't a bad person.

I think she is deeply troubled/unmedicated and I hope her much awaited announcement is the end of her oversharing and embellishing season. I also am not a fan of making fun of her looks or her new mans height, I think that's a little meany pants but everything else has been a real eye opener.

Now my tea.... for one of her previous residential projects that she has publizised a lot in the past, she ordered a piece from my business. A few months later, the owner of the property called me in a state. She was completely overwhelmed and anxious because it was all a mess. It appeared she hired Crystal because she was an "IT thing" at the time but it was a complete shamozzle. She basically said nothing was organised or ordered properly so she was following up and trying to bring everything together at the very end herself. It sounded like they had a big falling out.

I do believe she is the ultimate hustler with a big heart but no idea what she is doing.

• Wow
  • Heart

stollie

A lot of words like ‘can’t afford’ ‘too expensive’ being thrown around by someone who preaches a 6 figure life style

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m of a different mind than some of you. She does look distressed, but I think it’s largely performative. I think she put this video out specifically to set up the narrative that her son was stolen from her five years ago (lie) and every day since then her ex has made her life miserable and kept him from her. Her own words on her own social media proves completely differently. This is nothing more than one more tantrum to try to get her way.

I think she is a petulant manipulator. She’s not as outwardly nasty as Leila but just as insidious and calculated. Her schtick is poor, poor me. It’s how she moves through the world. She’s known every time she was going to rip someone off, she’s known every time she was going to tell lies about someone, and in every instance it has been to benefit Crystal. Sure, she’s clearly unstable. But she is also almost 4o years old and incredibly privileged, with an extensive support system that she tries to pretend isn’t there. The simple fact that she has yet to make a real effort to change her manipulative ways encapsulates who she is, in my opinion.

V-V-V

Ok, a few things from all those videos - Firstly, she moved back to Tamworth because she was broke and had a mental breakdown. She was in and out of the nuthouse called Banksia in Tamworth. Secondly, she opened the shop because it was funded by a sugar daddy, not because she was spirit-led this was months after she supposedly got her mental health somewhat under control. Also, saying she had no help and put plaster into her MINI - Who paid for the MINI Crystal? - that's right, Mum and Dad, but sure, you had no support. I personally know people that helped you too. How about the local publication that put you in their magazine for free publicity? or the girl that took photographs for free, or the several others that helped you launch it? You wonder why you have a hate thread? What was she saying about no self awareness?

oh, and you didn't give the shop away, you couldn't pay rent and were evicted. That last video is hilarious 'even if you have no money, Instagram is free'. says the woman who 'allegedly' used her ****** to pay rent.

• Wow
  • Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I can’t already hear…
“Yes, I’m back guys. The truth is, I just really missed the community I’d built here… and I just, I just, felt like I was throwing it all away, you know.”

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
‘Not because of me’ NO SHIT. Very little that happens in the big wide world has anything to do with you, believe it or not.

• Haha