Crystal Bailey #5 She lost jobs, a kid & her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she delete both of her bully grid posts? Probably smart since I'm assuming attendees at the Woman In Front appearance may search her out on social media out of curiosity or interest. You wouldn't want them to know about your "hate thread" now would you Crystal?

Also, why does she wear such short shorts there? You can barely see them beneath her long white jacket. A pair of nice (long) black slacks would've looked more professional.
Which one was the second bullying post? The only one I remember had this pic attached …
---
😂 OMG I’m a TC. Thank you!
Also, I’m still seeing both comments on that post. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong one?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which one was the second bullying post? The only one I remember had this pic attached …
---

Also, I’m still seeing both comments on that post. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong one?
there was a second grid post put up last week- the one with only a few comments. It had her talking on the podcast with Leila. Then she pinned the one with more comments on it.

Reactions: 3
ADHD is NOT your personality Crystal! And don't out people who have it on SM that you literally met five minutes ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh that’s right!
I missed it because she no longer has it pinned & I guess I didn't scroll down far enough to find it. Maybe she's hoping newcomers won't scroll that far down either. But I definitely don't see the newer one from a few days ago (unless I'm blind 🤪).

Reactions: 3
I actually think she is stunning in those old videos. She’s cooked her face with fillers etc. Her personality doesn’t help.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. She was lovely. Lay off all of the fake stuff, the fillers, the exaggerated eyebrows and the extensions.
I’d even say cut the hair, the shoulder length was the most attractive on her.

Seriously though, if she lost ALL of the fake bullshit - the cosmetic things and the whole fake influencer schtick - she could probably be pretty successful. Imagine if her whole life didn’t revolve around SM and trying to maintain this ridiculous facade she has created? Just get online, show your creative work only (no more personal bleeping drama and pretending to be a women’s empowerment mentor), stop trying to con people out of money for stupid courses and tit she’s not qualified to give (stop trying to con people period - no more stealing money from people). She is personable, she is creative. She has limited skills but if she just put her nose down and got to work staying in her lane she could probably be a powerhouse in the DIY niche. But nnoooo … Crystal is obsessed with trying to do as little as she can to earn the most money. And obsessed with having a high profile. I imagine if she got into serious therapy and was medicated she might have a real shot at a career and financial stability.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed. She was lovely. Lay off all of the fake stuff, the fillers, the exaggerated eyebrows and the extensions.
I’d even say cut the hair, the shoulder length was the most attractive on her.

Seriously though, if she lost ALL of the fake bullshit - the cosmetic things and the whole fake influencer schtick - she could probably be pretty successful. Imagine if her whole life didn’t revolve around SM and trying to maintain this ridiculous facade she has created? Just get online, show your creative work only (no more personal bleeping drama and pretending to be a women’s empowerment mentor), stop trying to con people out of money for stupid courses and tit she’s not qualified to give (stop trying to con people period - no more stealing money from people). She is personable, she is creative. She has limited skills but if she just put her nose down and got to work staying in her lane she could probably be a powerhouse in the DIY niche. But nnoooo … Crystal is obsessed with trying to do as little as she can to earn the most money. And obsessed with having a high profile. I imagine if she got into serious therapy and was medicated she might have a real shot at a career and financial stability.
Yes- 100% agree.
DIYs and transforming rooms on a budget. This is where her following is. The 30 people that respond to her raw and real tit is not where the money is.
I actually think she is not afraid of hard work (unlike Leila). It’s just her need to be famous and recognized consumes her and sends her off path.
The constant verbal diarrhoea full of contradictions and falsehoods hurts her “brand”. If she just shut the hell up she would be so much better off.
Anyway- the big announcement must be soon. The TV show for that Morley project? Gotta be.

Reactions: 11
Yes- 100% agree.
DIYs and transforming rooms on a budget. This is where her following is. The 30 people that respond to her raw and real tit is not where the money is.
I actually think she is not afraid of hard work (unlike Leila). It’s just her need to be famous and recognized consumes her and sends her off path.
The constant verbal diarrhoea full of contradictions and falsehoods hurts her “brand”. If she just shut the hell up she would be so much better off.
Anyway- the big announcement must be soon. The TV show for that Morley project? Gotta be.
And constantly bringing up her past all the damn time. She needs to move on from that. But I think it's her whole identity.

Oh ladies!! Long time lurker- first time poster.
Hello 👋🏻
Can I start and say it’s hilarious I only found out about this thread from her screenshots rants 😂 and ever since I’ve been dying to join.

the tea I have is on this “Morley project”.
the general manager is a female- with no prior experience. I MEAN NONE. Just a kids after school tennis coach.. She is a queen narcissist. So it’s a match in heaven. And I find it great that she has this “designer” with no talent fooling her.

The reason is she has Crystal on board is because she has no idea on designing homes and is trying to keep up with other people in the industry.

they previously paid over $40k for an architect on the last “dream home” over $60k for production crew to film. Went to all suppliers asking for free stuff as it’swas going to be BIG.The last YouTube series averaged at 300views an ep. This is the home crystal tags at.

… but the home wasnt even built to code. So i dunno what barb the builder is going to learn from a bunch of people who can’t even get OC on their own home.

This building person also has no children. And I found it extremely scary when crystal brought her kid to stay and posted photos. Who in their right mind takes their kid to a clients home and sleeps over… when you hardly know them.

if you have any questions about the 0.2 project please fire away!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wowza - no surprise unqualified Crystal is working for an unqualified builder! I was horrified that she dragged her son along for the day and was disgusted when I realised he had to stay the night. If I was a potential qualified builder I would not engage her services just off that!

Welcome! It’s a safe space here 😂

Why is this not surprising? Absolute scam artist she is. Can’t WAIT for the big announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ladies!! Long time lurker- first time poster.
Hello 👋🏻
Can I start and say it’s hilarious I only found out about this thread from her screenshots rants 😂 and ever since I’ve been dying to join.

the tea I have is on this “Morley project”.
the general manager is a female- with no prior experience. I MEAN NONE. Just a kids after school tennis coach.. She is a queen narcissist. So it’s a match in heaven. And I find it great that she has this “designer” with no talent fooling her.

The reason is she has Crystal on board is because she has no idea on designing homes and is trying to keep up with other people in the industry.

they previously paid over $40k for an architect on the last “dream home” over $60k for production crew to film. Went to all suppliers asking for free stuff as it’swas going to be BIG.The last YouTube series averaged at 300views an ep. This is the home crystal tags at.

… but the home wasnt even built to code. So i dunno what barb the builder is going to learn from a bunch of people who can’t even get OC on their own home.

This building person also has no children. And I found it extremely scary when crystal brought her kid to stay and posted photos. Who in their right mind takes their kid to a clients home and sleeps over… when you hardly know them.

if you have any questions about the 0.2 project please fire away!!
Where does this family (I assume a husband and wife team) get the money to fund these extravagant homes? Especially if she’s just a tennis coach?! Is it through the husband?
---
Where does this family (I assume a husband and wife team) get the money to fund these extravagant homes? Especially if she’s just a tennis coach?! Is it through the husband?
Oh and thank you for this insight! It makes SO much sense now why Crystal has been engaged for this project - a qualified professional who is well credentialed and experienced would never have hired Crystal for any project, let alone one this big!

Reactions: 7
So. It’s two boys actually… And she is married to one of them… but she notoriously claimed the business as herself.. she gets hard over that “girl boss” life.

In their relationship- the husband came from a bit of money. A few investments and business sites ect. She came from not much maybe one property up her sleeve. They just held onto them long enough to get some capital. And sold. I guess.

But when you’re a builder is so so easy to get a build below cost. Write off losses against the company, free trades ect. Trades gifted them THOUSANDS (I’m talking in the hundreds) of labour and products under the pretence that it would be part of a sponsorship on the failed YouTube series. She thought it would be the next Kyle and karra show.

I’m hearing the 1.0 will be up for sale soon to fund this project…
---
Oh and thank you for this insight! It makes SO much sense now why Crystal has been engaged for this project - a qualified professional who is well credentialed and experienced would never have hired Crystal for any project, let alone one this big!
Image 1: the 0.1
Image 2. A competitive builder who gained huge accolades for this home…
Take a guess which was built first 🤣

The honestly have no idea, and the female has not creative bone in her body. She has bragged about crystal and her huge Insta following and huge success lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So. It’s two boys actually… And she is married to one of them… but she notoriously claimed the business as herself.. she gets hard over that “girl boss” life.

In their relationship- the husband came from a bit of money. A few investments and business sites ect. She came from not much maybe one property up her sleeve. They just held onto them long enough to get some capital. And sold. I guess.

But when you’re a builder is so so easy to get a build below cost. Write off losses against the company, free trades ect. Trades gifted them THOUSANDS (I’m talking in the hundreds) of labour and products under the pretence that it would be part of a sponsorship on the failed YouTube series. She thought it would be the next Kyle and karra show.

---

The honestly have no idea, and the female has not creative bone in her body. She has bragged about crystal and her huge Insta following and huge success lol.
Welcome to the chat!
Am I right in that this is in western Sydney? I am just going off memory here on that one. I just remember thinking this is seriously over capitalizing for where they are building.

People who rate people on their Instagram follower count get what they deserve.

---

That is some hot tea indeed! Thank you for connecting the dots!
And WOW - birds of a feather if 0.1 was just completely ripped off another existing project! Just like Crystal tries to do. Far out!!

You are correct. Wollondilly Council
Yep ok.
So I have built a house from scratch in Sydney. In the eastern suburbs. The money that has been thrown at that is ridiculous looking at the location. I would have been nervous doing it and we were in a 🙌🏽 Top notch spot.
They need all the freebies they can get is all I am going to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.