Crystal Bailey #5 She lost jobs, a kid & her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckons she’s been “designing” the #hinterlandresorthome for the last 12 months, but the actual architect of the home - @zaherarchitects - doesn’t follow either of her accounts. Surely if you were working alongside someone on such a huge project for so long, there’d be a relationship there?

006B6897-320D-4473-980E-C7367E455F95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckons she’s been “designing” the #hinterlandresorthome for the last 12 months, but the actual architect of the home - @zaherarchitects - doesn’t follow either of her accounts. Surely if you were working alongside someone on such a huge project for so long, there’d be a relationship there?

View attachment 2198648
Love the way she says "we're in the space planning, designing & concept phase". Honey, you're not doing any of that so get off your high horse of trying to sound intellectual and smart, because you're not.

She put up a new grid post 3 hours ago asking people "what's your happy place?'. Not one single comment yet.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Exactly.
If I had just stumbled across Crystal’s page, was intrigued and considering her for work, one of the first things that would raise red flags for me is the fact that she’s claiming to have done so many projects -some of them very significant- and yet is constantly talking about having been homeless until last year. Which would make me wonder, is she fabricating the work that she claims to have completed or did she do all of this work for free? Either way, no bueno, nothing is adding up, she is not a professional to be taken seriously. If she had actually executed all of this work and been paid for it she would have been able to sustain a very nice life for herself.
Totally.
Put aside that I just don’t like her, there are a few reasons I wouldn’t risk hiring her.

1- as you say- I would be concerned given she said she has been homeless, started projects with no business plan, lost a big business, been in jail, had severe financial stress as recently as a few months ago, that she wouldn’t be able to complete my project.

2- if I did decide that didn’t matter to me- I would go online and see there are two websites. I would be confused as to what the hell is going on. One still lists classes in Tamworth and links you to an online shop which clearly is not still operational. It has facts about shipping from her warehouse. I would start getting concerned that this is a scam.

Here are some shots from both the websites- CrystalBaileyhome.com.au
and CrystalBailey. Com.au

To me it screams of someone who can’t get it together enough to have one website, clearly stating what the current services are that are on offer.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but the Tamworth “studio” was completed after lockdowns had open back up, right? She’s trying to play it off that she couldn’t open the doors because of Covid but that’s not true is it? Again, I’m not in Australia, but as far as I can remember people were out and about shopping again at some point after Crystal had completed the Secret Garden. She just never went back and opened it up and tried to run it as a store or as a creative space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
AND the bullying posts have disappeared again from her grid.
Anyone else get the feeling she realized she has fucked up? Bullying highlight still up tho
---
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but the Tamworth “studio” was completed after lockdowns had open back up, right? She’s trying to play it off now like she couldn’t open it because of Covid but that’s not true is it? Again, I’m not in Australia, but as far as I can remember people were out and about shopping again at some point after Crystal had completed the Secret Garden. She just never went back and opened it up and tried to run it as a store or as a creative space.
I am pretty sure by the time the “studio” was finished we were open up again. Will be easy enough to check.
I She got the cash from the curtain deal and couldn’t wait to get out of there up to almost where the cool cats live, Byron not Byron.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AND the bullying posts have disappeared again from her grid.
Anyone else get the feeling she realized she has fucked up? Bullying highlight still up tho
---

I am pretty sure by the time the “studio” was finished we were open up again. Will be easy enough to check.
I She got the cash from the curtain deal and couldn’t wait to get out of there up to almost where the cool cats live, Byron not Byron.
Hah! It was up 10 minutes ago 😂

———

Yeah, exactly. She got some $$ and didn’t want to have to put the effort into that store. She probably couldn’t afford to purchase stock and/or burned bridges with her vendors by not paying them. And you know damn well she didn’t want to put the effort into trying to create events and courses to draw people in to utilize it as a women’s communal space, or however the duck she was trying to spin it.

Reactions: 6
Such a fraud, that is a blatant rip off. I’m genuinely shocked she can claim that work as her own.

Reactions: 3
Well excuse me for not being on the edge of my seat for this *ahem* ‘biggest announcement in 5 years.’ AGAIN. 😴
6B578AF3-F4EE-4FEE-B3BB-F73A2069B61D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video is a good capture of the evolution of her lips. It’s a shame she went too far, she doesn’t have a clinician she can trust with what is healthy or suitable for her face.

Reactions: 7
That video is a good capture of the evolution of her lips. It’s a shame she went too far, she doesn’t have a clinician she can trust with what is healthy or suitable for her face.
Yep, you can really tell here what they used to look like. Also love these 2 captions that totally contradict each other. The first one is a joke, right?! "Never been comfortable talking on camera". And the 2nd one couldn't be more true "I really do talk a lot".

I'm cringing for her standing there posing with people watching, like they're on display. Is it a sideshow? Are they big celebrities? Nope. 🫣😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So did she delete both of her bully grid posts? Probably smart since I'm assuming attendees at the Woman In Front appearance may search her out on social media out of curiosity or interest. You wouldn't want them to know about your "hate thread" now would you Crystal?

Also, why does she wear such short shorts there? You can barely see them beneath her long white jacket. A pair of nice (long) black slacks would've looked more professional.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.