Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just buy a jeep with some Mercedes stickers....
Instant G Wagon! Park it next to the Kymco/Vespa.
Nobody will know the difference.....
You’re welcome, Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just buy a jeep with some Mercedes stickers....
Instant G Wagon! Park it next to the Kymco/Vespa.
Nobody will know the difference.....
You’re welcome, Crystal.
Hahaha there is a G wagen body kit you can get for a Suzuki Jimmy. Is that cool and not too Mum enough for you Crystal?
Do kymco make Dior utes I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This car thing is so emblematic of her emotional immaturity, isn’t it? She’s is so desperate to stay a young, fun, crazy single girl.
Doesn’t want any potential boyfriends to think she is too old or encumbered with real life responsibility, like her children. God forbid she get a practical car and look like a grown up mature woman. This is as much about how she comes across to men anything.

Yeah babe, we know. You don’t wanna mum car because you don’t actually want to be a mum.

37472BD0-4664-4F43-8359-EDA0DFDFA7EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I find it perplexing that a woman of this age thinks the worst thing she can do is drive a mum car. I’d you were 20 I’d get it. But being almost 40, she should be finding something safe and reliable that gets her kids from A to B. God forbid her car would blend in with others. She’s even an attention bleep while driving 🙄

Reactions: 15
I find it perplexing that a woman of this age thinks the worst thing she can do is drive a mum car. I’d you were 20 I’d get it. But being almost 40, she should be finding something safe and reliable that gets her kids from A to B. God forbid her car would blend in with others. She’s even an attention bleep while driving 🙄
It’s like guess what, Crystal? You’re a bleeping mum! Grow the duck up and act like it.

It’s so ironic that she admits that five years ago she was absolutely reveling in being single. But every story she tells of that time she spins it like her life was ruined overnight and her children were taken from her. 😢 Yet today’s she’s all but admitted that’s total bullshit. She dumped her kids with their dads because she wanted to be carefree and single.

Last edited:
Yeah- and we flick from being so successful to being broke. I don’t believe a word she says.
Can anyone make it work that one minute you are in Bali owning a villa (lie)
The next you are back in Australia and you only have $5k for a car (probably true)
Then you are living in a tent in your parent’s backyard and doing up a shop that when you are selling it said cost $30k to fit out (lie).
Oh- by the way- that fit out was by yourself with no power tools. A bunch of bunnings bessa bricks, $50 storage racks, gyprock and glue. No labour and I will be generous here and say $2k of supplies.
She wouldn’t know how to tell the truth to save herself.

Reactions: 11
I often wonder how the owners of these places she lives feels about all the extra “building” and extras she adds to the place.

Reactions: 7
So the Kagan water MLM didn’t make her a freedom
Warrior 7 figure business coach who can work from
anywhere?

Reactions: 4
She will be comparing herself to Carrie Bradshaw next. Her instagram novels would absolutely make her a writer although I can’t imagine Grandpa would be her Big.

Her posts the last few days are utter cringe. It’s like reading the journal of a teenager. Except more boring. I can believe any high powered business woman wants to connect with what they see played out on socials…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my God. Emily in Paris is tit TV with tit writing that you put on for background noise and the scenery. It only ever gained traction because it came out during Covid lockdowns when we all needed the escapism. It’s so bizarre that she, a grown woman, would create six story slides about it, label it “couple goals” with a bleeping heart eyes emoji (😂) and then take a selfie beside her TV in homage to the show. It is peak bleeping Crystal Bailey. She legit stopped developing at 11 yrs old.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filming herself breaking the law again …
The first thought I had when I read what she wrote was her continued pure self-centered, selfish mindset that she still wants to live and look like she's a wild and free single woman. Not as a woman who is a MOTHER who now has custody of her two growing sons & their safety while in her vehicle. She needs to change that mindset & get it in her head that it's not all about her anymore! But she won't.

Reactions: 4
And here I was thinking she bought the scooter because it "says Christian", not because of Emily in Paris at all!
omg- did she write this?!??

Sorry Crystal- we have the screen shots here of you saying you bought “the same scooter” as the one in Emily in Paris. “I have this scooter!” you keep saying.
Btw- no one gives a duck about your vehicles. You can’t afford the good ones that you want. The fake ones or second hand $5k versions suck. Buy a family Kia and be done with it.

Reactions: 6
Crystal has big main character energy.

It doesn’t surprise me she compares herself to a leading character in a series. I wonder if she realises Emily in Paris is fiction, not real life? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.