Crystal Bailey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crystal is full of tit. she'd be lucky to have styled 100 spaces and that includes hanging a curtain in the bathroom of her short-term rental.
She must be including every single thing she’s ever filmed for content.
Like making a bed 😵‍ or lighting a candle to set it down near a vase or throwing some cheap toss pillows around in front of a picture window or moving her chairs, foot stool and end table into her garage to pretend she has a curtain showroom - StYLeD!
We all know her penchant for turning the mundane into some huge, aspirational accomplishment to exploit for the Gram. She is very, very, very loose with the truth.

Reactions: 8
If we do the maths…

Over 1000 spaces divided by 10 years = over 100 spaces a year.

Over 100 spaces divided by 12 months = say, 9 spaces a month.

Crystal spent some of the last decade pregnant, with newborns, holidaying in Bali, having a breakdown, in court, etc. She is either loose with the truth, spends a short couple of hours on a DeSiGn, or can’t do maths.

View attachment 1698163
It’s all of the above.

Reactions: 3
Uh Crystal, where does your SON fit in, in this "morning routine"? You know, the son sitting next to you who doesn’t want to be on camera ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.?!!!

Geez Louise, she is the most selfish mother I know (besides Tarah).
* zero quality time with child ✅
* most basic routine ever made to sound groundbreaking ✅
* glued to phone and sharing boring stories ✅

So a standard morning for Crystal then.

Reactions: 10
Normal mums routine:
Wake up before kids make lunches
Wake kids fight them to sit down and eat breakfast
Wash up breakfast plates fight kids to het dressed
Fight kids to brush teeth
Fight kids to put shoes on
Fight kids to get in car
Do school drop off
Go back home because one kid forgot lunch box/swimming gear/show and tell
Go back to school to drop off forgotten item
Head to work to commence actual day
*maybeeeeee a quick quiet cup of coffe/walk/meditation for 10 mins

mums routine who lives in Lala land and only gives sit about self - see Crystals routine as post above

CHRIST CRYSTAL if your trying to resonate with your followers it’s not working

Reactions: 11
Normal mums routine:
Wake up before kids make lunches
Wake kids fight them to sit down and eat breakfast
Wash up breakfast plates fight kids to het dressed
Fight kids to brush teeth
Fight kids to put shoes on
Fight kids to get in car
Do school drop off
Go back home because one kid forgot lunch box/swimming gear/show and tell
Go back to school to drop off forgotten item
Head to work to commence actual day
*maybeeeeee a quick quiet cup of coffe/walk/meditation for 10 mins

mums routine who lives in Lala land and only gives sit about self - see Crystals routine as post above

CHRIST CRYSTAL if your trying to resonate with your followers it’s not working
She clearly leaves him to fend for himself all morning until she deigns to flatter him with her presence at the breakfast table. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even makes the meal for them so she can have her nourishing morning routine and smash the day!

EDIT: Just caught her recent stories and - hold on! - she’s been to jail?? Has she talked about this before? Was it for domestic violence? I’ve suspected that might be a factor in her losing custody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeh, there was something posted on here about this a while ago. A DV, assault issue, I recall. Someone else may be able to shed more light?

There was a gofundme set up to help her with legal fees for this and custody 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Uh Crystal, where does your SON fit in, in this "morning routine"? You know, the son sitting next to you who doesn’t want to be on camera ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.?!!!

Geez Louise, she is the most selfish mother I know (besides Tarah).
Who is looking after the kid when she is at the gym and meditating at the beach? How do you do this as a solo mum? Lucky she gets home in time for school drop off 😂. She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 10
No way Crystal can prepare breakfast for two, eat it, get her son in uniform and organised, and drive from Byron Not Byron to Byron to drop him off in an hour.

Reactions: 7
No way Crystal can prepare breakfast for two, eat it, get her son in uniform and organised, and drive from Byron Not Byron to Byron to drop him off in an hour.
Especially the feasts she prepares herself for breakfast! It would take me an hour to be able to move after eating that much food!
She only has to do it a couple of days a fortnight at the most, you would think she could skip the go to the beach and fake read while taking a photo of myself part, That’s where I would start

Reactions: 6
Trust Crystal to try and increase her pathetic engagement percentage with click-through tricks. Who loves this style that you cant see?????
Wicker chairs and some dried tit in a vase with a white table, is it 2006 again already? bleeping hack. You can't teach an old DOG new tricks, especially if they only studied design for a year and get the rest of their knowledge from 'looking at stuff' and manifesting.

Attachments

• Haha
Trust Crystal to try and increase her pathetic engagement percentage with click-through tricks. Who loves this style that you cant see?????
Wicker chairs and some dried tit in a vase with a white table, is it 2006 again already? bleeping hack. You can't teach an old DOG new tricks, especially if they only studied design for a year and get the rest of their knowledge from 'looking at stuff' and manifesting.
Who loves an over-used Malawi cane chair in a boring monochrome setting? Well what a coincidence, her mate Leila does! Just a few hours ago posted that this is her dream space. These girls and their beige, insipid, uninspired influencer style. 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl is manic. At Bunnings & at home. Can you imagine a customer or employee coming by while she's filming herself there, dancing around & acting that way? And even at home, she can't help herself?!

She also has her priorities all wrong. Buying a Christian Dior scooter, instead of putting the money toward her own place??

And "Live the life of your dreams", which means to Crystal only seeing your kids 4 times a year?! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Collecting vehicles is living the life of your dreams, not owning your own home and building a proper life for your sons? 🙃

What kind of sense does buying a Vespa make? As it is her Mini is ridiculously impractical. She has to fill it up until it’s bursting at the seams anytime she needs to use it for work and then rolls up to her projects looking like Jed Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies. You’d think if she was going to invest in another vehicle it would be something bigger. But instead she buys a scooter of all things and pays double the price of a regular Vespa to get the tacky designer branding, like a bogan. Although seeing her riding around town in that silly ass helmet would be priceless! If anybody catches her in the wild, please promise to try to get a picture and post it for us. 😂

I hope she’s hasn’t splashed out all of her savings and has set some money aside for repairing her landlord’s yard when she kills the grass off with those pavers. She’s so inconsiderate, no courtesy for someone else’s property.

Attachments

Correct me if I am wrong, but to get to real Byron from fake Byron (Ocean Shores), she will need a 15-20 minute drive down a highway with a speed limit of 110km per hour, That is terrifying even for the most experienced scooter drivers. I dare say she will be stuck pottering around fake Byron looking for some fellow cool cats to notice her on her designer wheels.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.