Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Crystal. It's not bullying. It's commenting on things you have actually done and said. BTW I have a great job, am educated, take great care of myself, see a psychologist to unpack trauma, don't exploit my children, have a great partner, don't rip people off nor steal, I also don't feel the need to gaslight people to make myself look better. Give it up you moron, no one is buying your sob story. And no I don't need Jesus to save me and to have faith honey, I don't need a fake dude in the sky to validate me or make me feel ok about my shitty choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Welcome to anyone newly directed here by Crystal. 👋

Since you’ve made your way here I suspect that you are curious to read what we have to say and perhaps are even yourself a bit concerned about her history.

I‘ll invite you to start at the beginning of the first thread dedicated to Crystal’s unsettling behavior to bring yourself up to speed on the myriad actions we all believed problematic and disturbing enough to lead us here to comment.

It’s important to state unequivocally - this discourse remained ON THIS PAGE ONLY, none of these thoughts were EVER forced onto Crystal directly and in no way, shape or form was she ever bullied or harassed. She can easily pay no mind to this thread as it in no way impacts her day-to-day functioning. This is an internal conversation that she is choosing to exploit for sympathy and engagement. I believe you will see that pattern repeated over and over again when reading through this timeline of commentary.
Very, very well said.

This entire website is no different to the comments section of the Daily Mail. Or the Herald. Or Twitter. It’s opinion-based observations on what you’re choosing to show us online PUBLICLY. If you want your stage and all the fire emojis, and you want to cash in on your captive audience, you need to acknowledge that there’s going to be a few people along the way who don’t like you, and are smart enough to see through your bullshit. And, quite simply, as a collective group, that is who we are. Not bullies. Not trolls. Not sad, lonely, unemployed losers. We’re just people who think you’re deeply immoral and highly manipulative for preying on vulnerable people. The stuff we know is the stuff you’ve shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

not_the_kids

Huh! Sitting perched uncomfortably on a foot stool with your laptop awkwardly propped on a barstool in front of you is working like a queen, is it?

Go figure! And here I thought working from my lovely private office with a staff of 8 was pretty sweet. Turns out all I needed to make me a queen was cheap, flammable curtains and drinking water from a wine glass.
I don’t get this either. I’ve worked from home since way before pandemic days, going on 6 years now - it really ain’t that glamorous. Also, as a woman Crystal’s age, I can say with confidence that if she does not set herself up properly with an ergonomic workstation she is going to suffer miserably with neck and shoulder pain in months or years to come.

What she’s doing - not a flex.

Reactions: 15

Monclair

What kind of sense does buying a Vespa make? As it is her Mini is ridiculously impractical. She has to fill it up until it’s bursting at the seams anytime she needs to use it for work and then rolls up to her projects looking like Jed Clampett from the Beverly Hillbillies. You’d think if she was going to invest in another vehicle it would be something bigger. But instead she buys a scooter of all things and pays double the price of a regular Vespa to get the tacky designer branding, like a bogan. Although seeing her riding around town in that silly ass helmet would be priceless! If anybody catches her in the wild, please promise to try to get a picture and post it for us. 😂

I hope she’s hasn’t splashed out all of her savings and has set some money aside for repairing her landlord’s yard when she kills the grass off with those pavers. She’s so inconsiderate, no courtesy for someone else’s property.
I am dying of laughter. The one crystal is buying is a fake, just like her 🤣

First of all, it's the wrong colour. Dior Vespas are cream, not white.

Also, Dior uses a Vespa 946 model. The one Crystal is buying is a cheap knockoff with some shitty decals. lol.

Only 946 Dior Vespas were manufactured worldwide (to go with the model number), and less than a handful came to Australia. Originally they sold for $36,000 and no one that bought one would be selling it, as they are a collector's item that you wouldn't actually ride, plus it would sell for way more than the original price, money Crystal doesn't have if shes renting outside of byron with flatmates.

Also, the decals are completely different - see the below pictures.

Also, the helmet is completely different - hers is a $30 job off eBay with a cheap decal.

I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea.

So congratulations to Crystal on another great life decision. The karma of her being ripped off has made my week.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Looks like she is a little triggered about the tea spilt from her home town tattler.
She’s triggered because she thought she was getting away with pushing this whole online persona based on lies and an embellished narrative about the dumpster fire that is her life. When she read here and found out that it is, in fact, easy for people to know the truth behind these stories she’s telling (i.e. the “I’m selling my business to one lucky woman” bullshit), it shook her.

Hi Crystal! 👋

Why are you going out of your way to come to this thread? Why are you going out of your way to read what is said here if it upsets you so much? You’re doing this to yourself, honey. You having to actively search it out is the antithesis of bullying. Nobody is bullying you, you ridiculous drama queen. Nobody is on your page commenting. Nobody is DMing you. Nobody is harassing you. We’re just over here having a semi-private conversation. 😄 You chose to insert yourself into these discussions people are having about what you’re hustling. If you choose to be shady on a public platform then you’re going to evoke opinions about that shadiness. It’s no different than if you overheard a group of people talking about your page at a nearby cafe table. This is a commentary thread, based 100% on what you choose to put into the world. Nothing is fabricated. You said it yourself, we screenshot your words. You’re just pissed that people are connecting the dots on your history of thieving, scams and lunacy.

But hey, keep crying about it. Keep playing the victim like you always do. Clearly you’re doing it to get sympathy and – most importantly to you – ENGAGEMENT, because your content is stale AF, when it’s not completely unhinged and untethered to reality. But every time you whinge about it then more people are compelled to search for this thread and will get a full rundown of your pathological behavior. So cheers!

“I share the raw and real genuine”. Give me a break 😂 What that actually means is you can’t imagine living a life off-line without an outlet for your attention seeking mania.

• Heart

Deirdre Chambers

The total lack of self awareness is staggering. Loving being a full time mum! Yeah, it’s school holidays and good weather and fun times. Tell us how you are going in the drudge of term 3 after everyone has been unwell and you’ve missed so much work and there are so many permission notes and special days to keep on top of! Let us know then how fun it is day in and day out! And why is it now the year for looking for love? Why not just focus on your much wanted full time custody children?!

Reactions: 14

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Another thousand views on both Crystal’s and Leila’s threads in the last 12 hours.
We’re just over here Shining The Light on their frauds, scams and pathological deceptions (see what I did there?).
Thanks for the assist, Crystal. Now even more people will know about your dodgy behaviour than before!
Driving google search engines up- smart move! Exactly what you WOULDN’T want to do. More interest in that now than her curtains 😂.

Shine your light Crystal. I am against bullying- would never condone it. This is a discussion group. We discuss fraudsters This is a place to discuss that WITHOUT bullying. I understand it may feel mean if you are the one being discussed. I am sure Belle Gibson hated it when every Australian newspaper reported on her too. Must have sucked being “bullied” like that.

Fact- you say you live in Byron over over again and you DON’T. You overshared the details of your rental. Plenty of us live around here and know that is 20 minutes up a highway from Byron.

Fact- your Dior “Vespa “ is a fake kymco.

Fact- you keep giving us your story about all your successful businesses when in fact simple google review searches show the businesses went bust and a lot of people struggled to get their money back.

Fact- you keep saying you owned a villa in Bali. I think you meant leased, as everyone knows foreigners can’t buy villas in Bali.

Fact- you keep saying you are raw and real.
Fact- clearly you are not.

Fact- you get very loose with timelines. One day you are doing something (Eg dating someone and sharing where he lives etc) and a month later you are saying that was 6 months ago. Hmmmmmm, not so raw and real. Yes we take screen shots- to prove you are not as raw and real as you love to say you are.

Fact- until you actually get raw and real, or at least stop saying you are raw and real when you are not, you will get discussed here. Not bullied, discussed.

• Heart

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with twitch? Never mentioned him before he passed and now she’s looking for hidden meaning in his innocent Insta posts. Don’t even get me started on her outrageous claims about his hands.

I must be spritually aware guys, look at how this photo has 3 round bowls but only 2 in the picture are completely round - her bowl is only partly there. it’s showing how the boys will always be around for each other in their lifetimes but crystal will only ever be partly there, on the fringes.
A0869723-BEFF-4DE7-BC37-B124227B4452.jpeg

Eta - it was difficult for me to misspell spiritually, it kept autocorrecting. How does she keep getting it wrong?

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
The mental gymnastics it must take for someone who has committed actual crimes to set up a project to ‘shine the light’ on people calling her out for her actual crimes.

And saying someone must be unemployed to have the time to research her fake Vespa. No Crystal, we’re just not total fucking idiots.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
"Wild women". Calm down there, Easy Rider.
You bought yourself a retired Kymco scooter, not a Harely Davidson. The tires are smaller than a dinner plate with Christian Dior stenciled on the side. It probably tops out at 30 kph. You look like you’re about to deliver someone their take away food order. The aviator glasses are a nice touch though.

E80676B7-282C-4E2D-A85E-8C5705CDE060.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Omg. I am laughing my head off. Crystal giving us a run down of her last 10 years..... AGAIN.
This time she spent 5 years building the design twins which was global! A store in Los Angeles and Byron Bay!
The next 5 years she has been a single mum which has enabled her to live in Bali!!!!!!! And open a studio in Tamworth which she is now selling!!!!!!
She is sooooooooooooo successful!
Ah Crystal- you forget to mention a few of the deets babe. Like how your business went bankrupt and you didn’t pay suppliers and ripped customers off. And you are selling the studio because you did one workshop there in a year. Oh- and how your single mum days in Bali were without your kids as you had lost custody to them. Oops! Your bad. Silly you.

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Hi Crystal! Parentification is a form of trauma. Your son should not be exposed to what you call trolling (which would be nasty repeated messages sent to you which is not condoned by users of tattle) or message forums which dissect only publicly available content. The other interesting qualifier to be on tattle is you have to have a following over 10k and somewhat open to monetising your account. So your public posts and stories are available for discussion. You choose to make a living using your profile. The other point I’ll make is you cannot control what other people think of you. You want people to like you and this forum shows that they don’t like your behaviour. A lot of this forum talks about behaviours you are exhibiting which people have a right not to like. Including ripping people off. You can cry about it all you like but I don’t see where you can justify taking people’s money and not providing goods or services. There is no personal vendetta. Take it or leave it.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Welcome to anyone newly directed here by Crystal. 👋

Since you’ve made your way here I suspect that you are curious to read what we have to say and perhaps are even yourself a bit concerned about her history.

I‘ll invite you to start at the beginning of the first thread dedicated to Crystal’s unsettling behavior to bring yourself up to speed on the myriad actions we all believed problematic and disturbing enough to lead us here to comment.

It’s important to state unequivocally - this discourse remained ON THIS PAGE ONLY, none of these thoughts were EVER forced onto Crystal directly and in no way, shape or form was she ever bullied or harassed. She can easily pay no mind to this thread as it in no way impacts her day-to-day functioning. This is an internal conversation that she is choosing to exploit for sympathy and engagement. I believe you will see that pattern repeated over and over again when reading through this timeline of commentary.

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
‘They don’t even like each other’.
Nahhh I love ya’ll!!

No one’s contacting you with their criticisms of you crystal, therefore no one is trolling you.
These ‘resilient, strong, fearless’ women really do crumble at the first sign of someone calling them out don’t they. Pathetic 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Y’all! I’m still over here shaking my head about her trying to blame making a whole ass of herself over grandpa boyfriend on having SA trauma. Trauma can cause people to jump into unhealthy relationships - sure. But that’s not what this was.

She behaved like some smug gold digger who just won the lottery, making sure everyone knew exactly how wealthy he was, what he owned, who his neighbors were. She showed off every inch of his home like she was a friggin real estate agent trying to make a sale! Was that ptsd? 🤨

If it was trauma from SA, then her sister also has it! Because she sure as shit drove her happy ass up there with her boyfriend in tow, to party and luxuriate in grandpa’s house too, didn’t she?

Btw, Crystal, why was your sister not helping you with your “trauma” and telling you this was a huge mistake instead of being a participant herself? Why did she not tell you to wise up and not to move your kids in on grandpa immediately and let them believe his house was now their home?

To be clear, I’m definitely not making light of SA trauma. But through her own admissions she has a looong established pattern of shitty decisions and problematic behaviour that she has left untreated, pre-dating any SA that may have happened to her this year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Deirdre Chambers

I’m still laughing at ‘toxic troll disease that I have’
Gold. Always dramatic.

I probably could have said it more simply before…. But stay in your lane, stop ripping people off, keep your kids and personal dramas off your public Instagram and then us tattlers literally have nothing to write about! Toxic troll disease is magically cured!

hmmm maybe I could actually run a 12 month subscription mentoring program for this?! Rise up toxic troll disease victims, let’s live our best lives sistas!

• Haha
Reactions: 13