Crystal Bailey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also drink water out of wine glasses….when all the normal glasses are in the dishwasher. I don’t understand how this is a flex?
Get this: sometimes I drink wine out of water glasses for the same reason. I am queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No.. this is what consistent parenting is Crystal. We know our children’s interests and passions and give them the time of day without needing to document it to prove we are the worlds greatest single mum.

Set your young dependent children free guys. It’s what we all need sometimes. Go out there and live your best life then give them one night of your time and share your parenting wisdom with the world

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Does it make anyone else feel deeply uncomfortable when she refers to spending quality time with her boys “date nights”?

They’re your children, not a romantic interest 🤮

And sometimes it’s best to set your children free?????? While FILMING every micro second of your time with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was wondering how a regular weekly date night with a child a six hour drive away works - then I realised Crystal is probably able to bend space as well as time.

Those are some skills, long distance single mumma. 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 9
That’s where I went wrong; I didn’t set my two year old son free. Maybe when he’s 18, that would be the perfect time for us to be back together again! 🫠

Do you think she actually reads what she puts on these stories?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No.. this is what consistent parenting is Crystal. We know our children’s interests and passions and give them the time of day without needing to document it to prove we are the worlds greatest single mum.

Set your young dependent children free guys. It’s what we all need sometimes. Go out there and live your best life then give them one night of your time and share your parenting wisdom with the world
Such a great solo mumma! Listening to him read...... for the first time....better make sure I get the camera out and film to prove it. scum.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
One thing I detest about these attention seekers on social media is when they put filters on their kids!!! KIDS DO NOT NEED FILTERS!

Crystal, look at your kid! He looks completely different, he does not need to be seeing himself with a filter!

Sorry for showing his face on here but it makes me so 😡 and ☹

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sometimes the best thing you can do is set your children free and not let them hinder your own life, guuuuyyzz. So you can “manifest” your dream home in Sydney overlooking the cliffs, fly off to Bali for 6 months and ride an old man’s dick in Byron, whenever you want to! Never let your kids put boundaries on you - dream big!

No witch. The best thing you can do for the people you love is GROW THE duck UP.

“…pain I hope most mums don’t get to experience. This is the mental and spiritual battle I’ve faced …”
YOU are not the victim here, you festering, malignant narcissist. YOU made the decision to abandon your children.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Sometimes the best thing you can do is set your children free and not let them hinder your own life, guuuuyyzz. So you can “manifest” your dream home in Sydney overlooking the cliffs, fly off to Bali for 6 months and ride an old man’s dick in Byron, whenever you want to! Never let your kids put boundaries on you - dream big!

No witch. The best thing you can do for the people you love is GROW THE duck UP.

“…pain I hope most mums don’t get to experience. This is the mental and spiritual battle I’ve faced …”
YOU are not the victim here, you festering, malignant narcissist. YOU made the decision to abandon your children.
👏👏👏👏

I can't stand how she plays the victim all the time. But I don't think she'll EVER get it!

Reactions: 5
👏👏👏👏

I can't stand how she plays the victim all the time. But I don't think she'll EVER get it!
THIS!!!

She will never get it. She’ll continue to play the victim. She’ll continue to post personal content on a business account despite her declaration that she wouldn’t. She’ll continue talking her way into deals where she can leverage herself enough to attract consumers to her latest scams.

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile, her followers are declining and the engagement rate has dropped again. Her latest reel only has 57 likes from 116k followers :ROFLMAO: Might have to pay for a few more followers like the 35k you bought in June you twit.

Such a great solo mumma! Listening to him read...... for the first time....better make sure I get the camera out and film to prove it. scum.
Honestly, this is just so heartbreaking. I‘m so sad for this sweet little man that at his age this is the first time she’s heard him read a book. He’s 6 yrs old, right? She should have been sitting with him every night for the last 2 years teaching and helping him to practice reading.

Wow. It just blows my mind how horrible she is.

And the constant eye bleeping. Yuck!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
WTF is this? 😂
That looks like a full dirty diaper.
Such a talented stylist!
What is the point of this? What a dopey witch. She probably makes up a quarter of the Crystal Bailey curtain sales at Bunnings.
Gotta get those sales numbers up eh Crystal, no matter what, just like Instagram followers? Be a great flex when guests come over - check out my curtain selection, here it is on a rod for everyone to look at and marvel at how amazing I am.... This slag has no idea.

• Haha
Her first time living in a house/apartment that has a roof and door?

View attachment 1697774
Wow- she is really winging it, isn’t she? Her interiors content is not exactly earth shattering. A big sliding door let’s the outside in? Who would have thought?
And sorry- did she design this? She acts like she designed this house she is renting

Wow- she is really winging it, isn’t she? Her interiors content is not exactly earth shattering. A big sliding door let’s the outside in? Who would have thought?
And sorry- did she design this? She acts like she designed this house she is renting
Wait, what design content?! It’s only rants about healing from the past, or #mumsgonewild weird dances or solo walks on the beach?

Oh wait, you mean the odd “here’s how to hang curtains”, and, “curtains, cushions and rugs really soften a space” and “here’s a project I worked on 4 years ago but I’m bringing up now cos I have nothing else to share”

• Haha
Wait, what design content?! It’s only rants about healing from the past, or #mumsgonewild weird dances or solo walks on the beach?

Oh wait, you mean the odd “here’s how to hang curtains”, and, “curtains, cushions and rugs really soften a space” and “here’s a project I worked on 4 years ago but I’m bringing up now cos I have nothing else to share”
And don‘t forget the endless titillating videos of her laptop screen.

• Haha
If we do the maths…

Over 1000 spaces divided by 10 years = over 100 spaces a year.

Over 100 spaces divided by 12 months = say, 9 spaces a month.

Crystal spent some of the last decade pregnant, with newborns, holidaying in Bali, having a breakdown, in court, etc. She is either loose with the truth, spends a short couple of hours on a DeSiGn, or can’t do maths.

0F276035-6C3D-4BAD-856C-D05F89E779A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If we do the maths…

Over 1000 spaces divided by 10 years = over 100 spaces a year.

Over 100 spaces divided by 12 months = say, 9 spaces a month.

Crystal spent some of the last decade pregnant, with newborns, holidaying in Bali, having a breakdown, in court, etc. She is either loose with the truth, spends a short couple of hours on a DeSiGn, or can’t do maths.

View attachment 1698163
Crystal is full of tit. she'd be lucky to have styled 100 spaces and that includes hanging a curtain in the bathroom of her short-term rental.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.