Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite has to be salt and vinegar Discos 😍 Asda does a ‘share bag’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Used to love Walkers Worcester sauce crisps & the tomato sauce flavour, not sure if they still make these flavours or are they the flavours that turn up in pound shops & B&M sometimes?
Same.

I think they've stopped making Worcester sauce, much to my annoyance. Tomato I think they still make, can buy them by the box on Amazon I think.

Reactions: 2
Used to love Walkers Worcester sauce crisps & the tomato sauce flavour, not sure if they still make these flavours or are they the flavours that turn up in pound shops & B&M sometimes?
You need to get the Seabrooks Worcestershire sauce ones! 🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
These are my favourite. I will eat an entire bag to myself and no-one will stop me.

Screenshot_20230308_130255_Ocado.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to like McCoys Cheese flavor Muchos, apparently the new Nacho Cheese McCoys are meant to taste the same

My favourite has to be salt and vinegar Discos 😍 Asda does a ‘share bag’
I have to hide these when I buy them to ration them or Mr Mouse will power through them
---
Monster Munch Picked Onion or Roast Beef, not so keen on flamin hot.

Can still get Scampi n lemon nik naks, my boyfriend got a share bag of them the other day from the corner shop. And you can get them in the multipacks as well
I got a multipack of Nik Naks in ‘The Range’ last year but they weren’t as good as I remembered.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Same.

I think they've stopped making Worcester sauce, much to my annoyance. Tomato I think they still make, can buy them by the box on Amazon I think.
Can’t understand why they were bloody delicious 😋

Thanks I’m going to look on Amazon!
---
You need to get the Seabrooks Worcestershire sauce ones! 🔥
🤩🤩🤩🤩
My local Asda & Morrisons sell Seabrooks, imagine they’ve been there all the time & I’ve not seen them! 😅

Currently addicted to these! My husband got me 5 multi packs from co op the other day

1678367825954.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bacon Fries - those ones you get in the pub. Not Frazzles or supermarket own brand.

Prawn Cocktail Tayto
Spring Onion Tayto
Beef Tayto

Cheese & Onion disco's
Cheese & onion squares

Truffle flavoured crisps from M&S

No wonder I'm chubby!

• Heart
Bacon Fries - those ones you get in the pub. Not Frazzles or supermarket own brand.

Prawn Cocktail Tayto
Spring Onion Tayto
Beef Tayto

Cheese & Onion disco's
Cheese & onion squares

Truffle flavoured crisps from M&S

No wonder I'm chubby!
The truffle crisps are sooo good 😋

I’m healthy eating atm, reading this and the sweets threads is not doing me any favours. 😂

• Haha
The truffle crisps are sooo good 😋

I’m healthy eating atm, reading this and the sweets threads is not doing me any favours. 😂
I'm also eating healthy at the min so I haven't had any of these in so long. The closest to a bag of crisps I've got is salt & Vinegar snack a jacks :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm also eating healthy at the min so I haven't had any of these in so long. The closest to a bag of crisps I've got is salt & Vinegar snack a jacks :(
I feel ya. I’ve just been having salt & vinegar Ringos lately because they’re only 61 calories a packet. Just love torturing myself I guess 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1