Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are my favourites atm. I’m sure the lentil chips are still realistically just crisps but I feel a bit better about scranning the whole bag than I do about eating a big bag of Cheetos all in one go lol. I think they taste quite bougie for crisps which I like, without tasting like health crisps. They’re delicious

These burn my mouth like any salt and vinegar crisps but I regularly get cravings for them. I rate them

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In my humble opinion you just can’t beat a nice bag of Seabrook’s (crinkle cut) Prawn Cocktail crisps!
---
These are my favourite. I will eat an entire bag to myself and no-one will stop me.

View attachment 2013279
Ooooh not had these for ages - love ‘em. As soon as I can dig my car out I’m going to M & S to buy some!!!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that I've only just found out, via this thread, that Golden Wonder are still making Sausage and Tomato flavour crisps! . These were my absolute favourites back in the day, I've just ordered a huge box on Amazon!!
(The healthy eating plan will just have to wait for another day )

Reactions: 8
I think the last time I remember eating these I was in primary school! (To be honest I didnt really know Golden Wonder was still a thing! I don't think I ever see them here in N.Ireland)

Reactions: 1
Love this dream Friday night ordering snacks form Amazon!!

My goodness, whoever nominated these Co-Op crisps, you are a legend.

When the packet says "Irresistible", they weren't lying.

I love anything salt and vinegar, but these are next level.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the chance to travel, being broke and in Australia, but I scour fancy import supermarkets for rare treats, and these are two of my favourites:

1.Quillo Fried Egg flavour chips from Spain. Freaking incredible. Doesn’t just taste like egg, but FRIED egg specifically. You know when the white gets a little crispy at the edge? They taste like that! And they’re vegan, so f’ed if I know how they did it, but I LOVE them.

2. Bissli Falafel snacks from Israel. Just super crunchy little sticks that taste like falafel. Simple but so good. Also vegan.

Honourable mention to the entire namkeen ailse in any Indian store.

Reactions: 6
Omg I'm a huge crisp fan but I tend to get 'addicted' to a particular brand/flavour and eat that much I go off them. I had an unhealthy obsession with Sensations chilli crisps. Then it was Asda Cheesy Balls but now I'm two multi bags a week deep in Aldi Cheesy Puffs. Two packets on the bounce because one just doesn't do it

Reactions: 5
I had a packet of the Walkers Max fiery prawn cocktail crisps yesterday and they were bloody phenomenal

I’m quite partial to a cheeselet, and a treeslet at Christmas I’m fussy about cheese flavoured crisps, I can’t stand wotsits, but I like quavers, cheeselets, cheese and onion
---
Ooooooh yes love these too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3