Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide if I'm proud or ashamed 🤣😳

View attachment 2681162
Be even prouder of you if you admit you didn’t share them… 😋 (great for sharing…my arse!! MINEALLMINE)

Anyone shoved a word in for Seabrooks yet? Their ready salted are the tits.

I was thinking back to getting crisps from the corner shop on the way home from school in the mid 80s. Tangy Toms, Transforma Snacks and salt n vinegar SupaSnacks were my go to. 5p a bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I love crisps and am drooling at this thread! Favourites are bacon wheat crunchies, pickled onion and beef flavoured monster munch, scampi fries, any flavour square, cheese Pipers crisps and salt and vinegar chipsticks!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cheese moments sent my down a crispy memory lane. Does anyone remember late 90s when the frisps multi packs included a mystery 'chefs special' flavour? I think one offering was cheesy jacket potato flavour and my God it was the best !

Sorry best image i could find..
Screenshot_20240124-222705_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm still irked about the cream cheese Niknaks being gone. The crunchy Wotsits aren't it.

Reactions: 3
My husband bought a multi pack of Aldi fake Monster Munch at the weekend and they are delicious.

Reactions: 5
Salt and vinegar are my favourites. Especially these bad boys
View attachment 1986624
The beef discos were my favourite 👌🏽

I also love pickled onion monster munch ( perfect hang over cure with a flat full fat coke)

Walkers sensations chicken and thyme

Walkers prawn cocktail flavour

Anyone remember a waffle like crisp ( kind of like a puffed up shreddie) chicken in a basket flavour?
---
Oh I've just remembered, there is a spanish brand "Torres" bloody expensive at almost £5 a bag, but they do a fried egg flavour. . Bloody delicious 👌🏽
Im a big fan of popcorn too . .
Love the sweet and salty

Last edited:
Reactions: 3