Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found my people!

Tyrells new tomato & chilli chutney flavour are the bomb, but my dinner of choice is a big packet of own brand (but pref. Sainsburys) s&v chipsticks with a chunk of extra vintage cheddar.

Reactions: 4
I went to Sainsburys today and clearly everyone round me has read the Martin Lewis crisp report - their S&V shelf was EMPTY (with copious other flavours on either side). But I managed to literally climb up the shelves - no one noticed as also in that aisle was a loud crowd of drunk builders shouting about the chocolates they were choosing - and find two bags right at the back. I'm afraid I bought them both as I thought I might regret it if I only bought one.

I can't try them tonight as I am feeling fat and so having a penitent dinner of home-made vegetable soup. But the next time I throw caution to the wine (realistically, tomorrow), I shall open these crisps and report back.

• Heart
Golden Wonder S&V for pure burn your tongue off and value for money. Can't go wrong. As much as Co-op Irresistible are amazing, they are more expensive.

Reactions: 2
Glad that Cheese Footballs are back in the shops for Christmas. I love them. Wish they were available all year round.

1700429433144.png

• Heart