COVID-19 vaccine #8 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had both the initial vaccines (slightly reluctantly) - mainly as I thought it would be our passport to freedom.

Not getting any booster, or booster to boost the booster or triple booster, whatever they throw at us next 🙄

I’m beginning to feel so isolated with the propaganda to get the vaccine / booster not only coming from the government but also my own friends and family who are trying to convince me to get a booster. I am drifting away from a few friends because as soon as the conversation mentions vaccines someone is jumping on you to get it or trying to convince you it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I am the same, vaccinated because I thought it would buy freedom, I had quite a bad reaction to second one. Not getting booster, with the threat of lockdowns still leering I am so annoyed with myself for even getting the first two. I hate the propaganda that we must do it for others, but when have we ever gotten vaccines for other people? When I decided to have my daughter vaccinated as a baby it was because of her own safety not others. Why do we now need to risk what we put in to our bodies to help other people? It’s madness the amount of indoctrination is happening all around. I am so scared of more lockdowns, potential mandates of vaccines. We are slowly losing our freedom, the only thing Covid has done is divide people. When people are weak and not united we have no power.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whether or not we got vaccinated as a society allowing governments to mandate vaccines on people is absolutely mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Boris actually Oliver Cromwell reincarnated?
Cromwell had his party, helped caused the civil war and execution of the King, but posthumously was tried and branded a traitor under the same charge Charles the1st was tried under ending up similarly like Robespierre under the same guillotine he championed for others only years before....

Must take after his real Da ;)

Jeez it’s not even a one off fine it’s rolling 🙄

Even worse in Italy View attachment 899812

Again the Government do what they like while their citizens are taken for C@nts , I wonder what he’s learnt 🤔
Hit people where it really hurts = their wallets - rather then giving in I can see more protests about this.

There’s a French movie by Netflix called Oxygen about a deadly virus that came out recently.

How did they get this right?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I had both the initial vaccines (slightly reluctantly) - mainly as I thought it would be our passport to freedom.

Not getting any booster, or booster to boost the booster or triple booster, whatever they throw at us next 🙄

I’m beginning to feel so isolated with the propaganda to get the vaccine / booster not only coming from the government but also my own friends and family who are trying to convince me to get a booster. I am drifting away from a few friends because as soon as the conversation mentions vaccines someone is jumping on you to get it or trying to convince you it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
Same, it feels very isolating. And tiring. Sometimes I think about getting vaxxed just because I feel worn out with it all. But then i see something else and think fck offfff.

Coming to this site helps me to feel not so on my own

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Same, it feels very isolating. And tiring. Sometimes I think about getting vaxxed just because I feel worn out with it all. But then i see something else and think fck offfff.

Coming to this site helps me to feel not so on my own
If you don’t want the vaccine please don’t get it just for an easy life, you are definitely not the only one that’s had it and don’t want anymore. There’s also so many of us that haven’t have any vaccines and won’t have any, we need the vaccine take up to significantly drop so they know the public are done with all of this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Calm the duck down Britain!!!!!

Anyone else think that Boris and Co were just waiting for any opportunity to ramp up the Vax factor?

If you don’t want the vaccine please don’t get it just for an easy life, you are definitely not the only one that’s had it and don’t want anymore. There’s also so many of us that haven’t have any vaccines and won’t have any, we need the vaccine take up to significantly drop so they know the public are done with all of this now.

No I won't be getting it, never have, never will, until they burst through my door and pin me down. Like I say, it's just very isolating. It causes issues between me and my husband, to the point we've had to agree not to talk about it. At work everyone is obsessed with Covid and getting jabbed as soon as possible. I just wish people would just respect everyones opinion and differences. All this bollocks about 'Be Kind' and mental health, and diversity etc. Not seeing any of that, it's all just virtue signalling. Do as I say, not do as I do

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Calm the duck down Britain!!!!!

Anyone else think that Boris and Co were just waiting for any opportunity to ramp up the Vax factor?

No I won't be getting it, never have, never will, until they burst through my door and pin me down. Like I say, it's just very isolating. It causes issues between me and my husband, to the point we've had to agree not to talk about it. At work everyone is obsessed with Covid and getting jabbed as soon as possible. I just wish people would just respect everyones opinion and differences. All this bollocks about 'Be Kind' and mental health, and diversity etc. Not seeing any of that, it's all just virtue signalling. Do as I say, not do as I do
I'm not sure if this should be on conspiracy thread but I heard that South Africa had pulled out of ordering more Pfizer vaccines and now suddenly there's a "South African" variant even though they are saying there are zero infections in South Africa. Seems extremely suspicious to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
5 million I think unvaccinated (y):m

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Out of a population of 69 million though....

I'm not trying to piss on your chips, I think 5 million is a mighty number indeed. But just shows what we are up against and why we we're being treated like some annoying minority.

I'd be interested to see the figures of those vaxxed but not having the boosters

Reactions: 11
Right here is proof that we are taking, or being forced into taking experimental vaccines.

AZ 'think' they know what's causing blood clots in people. THINK!! They say themselves that they're not sure.
They say that in some cases the vaccine MIGHT leak into the bloodstream.
They don't even know! Or they do, but can't go the whole 9 yards and actually admit it.

But, as always you should still take it. I can't believe this is being allowed to continue despite the self admission - that was once a conspiracy theory.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Out of a population of 69 million though....

I'm not trying to piss on your chips, I think 5 million is a mighty number indeed. But just shows what we are up against and why we we're being treated like some annoying minority.

I'd be interested to see the figures of those vaxxed but not having the boosters
Agree. Like everything else to do with all this though i don't believe the figures, I think there are more unvaccinated before the state are so tyrannical about Jabs. Yes it would be interesting to know about the booster situation. What I'd guess is not many want them but will have them to keep jobs and homes.

Moderna have landed on their feet with the NV their UK contract was due to expire now it looks like they’ll be a steady stream of new vaccines so we can live with it

Agree. Like everything else to do with all this though i don't believe the figures, I think there are more unvaccinated before the state are so tyrannical about Jabs. Yes it would be interesting to know about the booster situation. What I'd guess is not many want them but will have them to keep jobs and homes.
My husband and I aren't registered with a doctor so have never been offered, so won't be in the "figures". I'm sure we aren't the only ones.
I just glanced at a headline "triple vaccinated Israeli doctor caught NV in UK" and literally shouted " are people stupid!!!?! We are being taken the piss out of!!"
Man triple jabbed gets some mild new strain ( how do they know what variant people have when they give the numbers for NV in this country UK????), He must be well enough to talk to the press...
So apparently Ithe answer to this is get another one of the jabs that he has had three of but still caught the virus.
Before anyone jumps on trying to "explain" it to me
None of it makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Straight from the horse’s mouth boosters for years to come 35 billion dollars reward though 🤑

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It's a lot higher than that. Population is 68m, 11.7m of those are under 16s. They are saying 80% of the 12+ population are double jabbed. I can't find what the under 12 population is but going by figures based on 16+ population there would be 11.2m unvaccinated. Not quite accurate without the right figures but gives a rough idea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.