Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’m watching tonight. This is absolute lunacy.

I’m so over this bullshit. What is the point in a life where we cannot live. Why are we breeding fear and panic. So a variant that no one has died from is causing the need for face masks to be worn everywhere and a national conversation about mandatory vaccination?! Why is it necessary as a conversation - for a start it’s illegal. But out of all of the diseases that can be vaccinated against - most far far worse than covid - why are we even considering a conversation!!?! What in the name of fuck. They can kill me off before they think they can vaccinate me. Our great grandfathers fought for our freedom, not for us to be coerced, abused and discriminated against for declining a vaccination for what is a mild illness in the overwhelming majority of the population.

There needs to be public rebellion. Why are we paying these bastards to dictate?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

cill2019

VIP Member
I honestly just want the world to stop so I can get off. What is happening? The world has gone to absolute shit! Are they really going to imprison people for choosing not to have this. It’s just bonkers!!
On a side note I told my sister I hadn’t had the vaccine last night…. I waited for the lecture and the earful but no, the reply I got was “that’s entirely up to you, you’re decision and you don’t owe anyone an explanation” why can’t everyone be as understanding! I’m a grown woman but for some reason what other people think matters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mifflenco

I had both the initial vaccines (slightly reluctantly) - mainly as I thought it would be our passport to freedom.

Not getting any booster, or booster to boost the booster or triple booster, whatever they throw at us next 🙄

I’m beginning to feel so isolated with the propaganda to get the vaccine / booster not only coming from the government but also my own friends and family who are trying to convince me to get a booster. I am drifting away from a few friends because as soon as the conversation mentions vaccines someone is jumping on you to get it or trying to convince you it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I am the same, vaccinated because I thought it would buy freedom, I had quite a bad reaction to second one. Not getting booster, with the threat of lockdowns still leering I am so annoyed with myself for even getting the first two. I hate the propaganda that we must do it for others, but when have we ever gotten vaccines for other people? When I decided to have my daughter vaccinated as a baby it was because of her own safety not others. Why do we now need to risk what we put in to our bodies to help other people? It’s madness the amount of indoctrination is happening all around. I am so scared of more lockdowns, potential mandates of vaccines. We are slowly losing our freedom, the only thing Covid has done is divide people. When people are weak and not united we have no power.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much employers can probe into your health? 22 employees and 5 are currently positive with covid. All employees apart from me are double vaccinated.

I'm isolating for 10 days. Work have phoned me and said I need to be in on Monday. GP told me I am eligible to be exempt. I stupidly havent done anything about it yet. Its 3 weeks from start to end to get my exemption letter. Track and trace have confirmed till I get this letter, I need to isolate and have subsequently sent texts to reflect this, along with end of isolation date.

Manager has called me back and after a discussion with the Deputy and Director, they have now decided the following.

I need to attend work on Monday and in their presence, make a call to my gp for an appointment. I then need to take this appointment on loudspeaker in front of them and ask the GP if I am exempt from vaccine.

Once he confirms this, I am then to return to work, despite what track and trace say. If i refuse and continue my isolation, they will end my employment. If he says no then my employment will be terminated if I refuse to vaccinate

Surely this can't be legal?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Mbouzer

In no way is this remotely like Nazi Germany.
You do know they didn't start murdering Jews and sending them off to concentration camps straight away right? That was the peak.
It happened over years starting with ostracising them from society and making people think they were not human. Theres so many similarities it couldn’t be more obvious at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Please stop with the Nazi swastika shit. It’s so inappropriate and offensive.
I have more of a problem with people who don't care that a huge section of society all around the world is being demonised and ostracized because they don't want something put into their bodies.

I had family that fled Austria before WW2 when they were being demonised,they read the writing on the wall and got the fuck out of there, they were lucky millions were not.
Those of us who are now being demonised do not even have anywhere else to run because this is happening all around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It’ll just be like the rest of the EU is implementing you’ll not be able to take part in normal daily life without the vaccine as a way of accessing things they’ll just cut the neg test from the guidance.
They can mandate all they like, I will never comply with it. If I didn't have children I might just say fuck it and give in but I cannot allow this to be the future for my children. What sort of parent would I be if I left that sort of life to my children. I would die defending their freedoms and bodily autonomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What I do find amusing about people who are aggressively pushing the vaccine (and I’m not anti vaccine bla bla bla)

is the amount of them who are seriously overweight, lead unhealthy lifestyles, consume takeaways weekly, have done nothing in the last year and a half to improve their health but feel getting 6 jabs a year makes them superior to the great unwashed who like to know what they’re putting in their system.

So not a pro or anti comments, It just the hypocrisy. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Clover123

VIP Member
Do you wanna bet it’s getting there 🙄View attachment 901430

View attachment 901432
I can't believe how many countries are doing this. It's such an appalling overstep and I don't understand why so many people are applauding it. They're already talking about 2 boosters, with absolutely no consideration for those who might not be able to get it at all. Those who are fully vaccinated now will soon not count because of the boosters, where does it all end?

It's crazy how quickly some people have gone from, "i will get my 2 jabs but no boosters, that's it for me" to now being like "well boosters were always going to be part of the equation." No they weren't!!! Especially not every six months! Our participation in society and human life should never be dependent on taking a medication. This is absolutely mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

opal73

VIP Member
Whether or not we got vaccinated as a society allowing governments to mandate vaccines on people is absolutely mad!

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
I got vaccinated in March this year.

Another friend did, too. I was happy for her - she was recovering from cancer and all sorts of other things.

She had a stroke a few days later and died.

I never put two and two together until reading about the FDA papers being slowly, like a drip, released. I wonder if it is what did her in. It breaks my heart too - she was an amazing, amazing woman, wife, mother, friend.

I'm concerned about my child being vaccinated. He had Covid as did I. Harmless for kids. Good to build up their natural immunity which, looking at SARS1, is probably lifelong or at least prevents illness 20+ years down the road. When there's little safety data there's no reason to vaccinate children. Why are they the next goalpost? They don't prevent transmission, which would make sense to vaccinate kids if it did.

• Sad
  • Heart

churro

I had both the initial vaccines (slightly reluctantly) - mainly as I thought it would be our passport to freedom.

Not getting any booster, or booster to boost the booster or triple booster, whatever they throw at us next 🙄

I’m beginning to feel so isolated with the propaganda to get the vaccine / booster not only coming from the government but also my own friends and family who are trying to convince me to get a booster. I am drifting away from a few friends because as soon as the conversation mentions vaccines someone is jumping on you to get it or trying to convince you it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think the push to vaccinate kids is for the teaching staff protection and not kids themselves. Staff shortages seem to be a huge issue.
So where's the confidence in the jab that the teacher has taken?
They will still catch it either way. At what point did we think that it's ok to use children to protect an adult? Especially an adult who already has protection

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
As I've gotten older I don't expect anyone to think or act the same as me. I don't have a problem with people who have chosen to have the vaccine.

I don't think I'm smarter then anyone else either.

I want the ability to choose what goes inside my body without coercion.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Vaccine conversation aside (I know that’s basically the point of the thread 😂)
Passports and mandates aside,

when someone with cold like symptoms takes priority over someone awaiting cancer treatment by the health service,
We’re fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

givepeasachance

VIP Member

Same, it feels very isolating. And tiring. Sometimes I think about getting vaxxed just because I feel worn out with it all. But then i see something else and think fck offfff.

Coming to this site helps me to feel not so on my own

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I still think Nurse John Campbell is a prick with a god complex. These threads are all anti vax echo chambers, and mostly I read for my own amusement. But talk of Nazis and concentration camps are horrible…
No one is "anti vaxx" on this thread. Everyone who comments is always very respectful of other posters decisions. I think what you'll find is most people on this thread are anti vaccine passport and pro personal choice.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Javid said a few days ago mandatory vaccination wouldn't happen

today BJ says there needs to be a conversation about it

all so predictable

the vaccine passport will start with large events and venues with lots of people but it won't stop there guaranteed.

Whitty said: “Inevitably, there have been bumps on the road and things we would do differently if we had done them again, that’s obvious.”

I'm not sure what this above comment was in reference to exactly just going by the updates not watching the conference

What would he have done differently?
It definitely won’t stop at venues and concerts etc. look at the other nations of the U.K. it’s required to eat out for dinner and go to a pub. It’s mind blowing that anyone supports this.

Whether you agree with the vaccine is one thing but you must accept that the vaccine doesn’t stop all transmission therefore vaccine passports are ridiculous. The only way to try and truly manage the spread would be to test everyone but that is even crazier. The world needs to LIVE with covid. It’s been 2 years. It’s going absolutely no where. Stop the testing. If people are sick then treat them. If people want vaccinated vaccinate them. But stop dictating how everyone lives their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lovesitmate

Just randomly jumping in here but how can people not see there’s more to this when every country, regardless of their infection rates, are talking about mandating vaccines and passports. Take it from someone in the most tyrannical place on earth atm, who can’t even go in to Kmart to buy underwear, this is not about the virus.

• Heart

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
I don't think any child under the age of 18 should vaxxed!

My 2 kids in secondary school aren't wearing masks, they have an exemption lanyard. The have both had Covid so will have their own immunity. They have closed the school for some year groups today and tomorrow because of staff shortages due to Covid infections.

All these double vaxxed teachers disrupting my kids education again 😉😂

• Haha