COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asleep on duty, years of practice and sod's law the one time he messes up is on camera, hurrah for our surveillance overlords You've Been Framed 🙃
Hahaha you’re really clutching at straws to find an excuse for that aren’t you 😬 but no this was really the footage coming out of China in January/February last year warning us of this deathly virus, not remember them calling Wuhan ‘zombie city’?

Reactions: 2
I think I had mild COVID in January and in last August started shedding a ton of hair - from a patch on my scalp and also on side of my head and a couple of other patches in other areas. I think it's growing back now but it is very fine and blonde (I have brown hair). I was also super stressed back then but do' know what contributed.

The hair loss didn't happen after first vacine in June and preceded second vaccine in early September. Very odd side effect of the infection I think.
It usually happens 1-3 months after stress to the body

Hahaha you’re really clutching at straws to find an excuse for that aren’t you 😬 but no this was really the footage coming out of China in January/February last year warning us of this deathly virus, not remember them calling Wuhan ‘zombie city’?
By incredible coincidence that's what the tweet says :)

Of course, pneumonia patients always wear official marked coats (is that 'warning! hazardous sick person!' in big writing on the back?) and stand at entrance gates.

No straw-clutching required, I read what was linked and watched the clip. Before going to the source site and seeing it in context (to get a better idea of intent) and looking at a few of their articles.

Reactions: 1
Lots of nurses on my Instagram this morning seem absolutely fuming at the unvaccinated.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nurses are in fact allowed free speech also, especially on their private social media accounts.

Reactions: 3
@Prefrontalmedialcortex it won’t let me quote you 😐

The study included 566 men and women (1:1) aged 28-97 years, who were patients in a preventive cardiology practice. It’s being shared by the American heart association

I agree it hasn’t been peer reviewed I just felt it’s very interesting given a number of particularly young males who go on to develop heart inflammation following covid vaccination.
Thanks for taking time to look at it and feedback 😁

@Prefrontalmedialcortex it won’t let me quote you 😐

The study included 566 men and women (1:1) aged 28-97 years, who were patients in a preventive cardiology practice. It’s being shared by the American heart association

I agree it hasn’t been peer reviewed I just felt it’s very interesting given a number of particularly young males who go on to develop heart inflammation following covid vaccination.
Thanks for taking time to look at it and feedback 😁
Yes I read all of that but there isn’t a full study to show context, background, introduction, methods including statistical analysis, results, conclusion etc. Would be interesting to see a follow up or something else regarding this.

Yes I read all of that but there isn’t a full study to show context, background, introduction, methods inclusing statistical analysis findings, results, conclusion etc. Would be interesting to see a follow up or something else regarding this.
I agree I’d like to see more of it for fuller context

My son is just back from having his vaccine administered by a trainee and didn't have to wait 15mins afterwards :cautious:

Asleep on duty, years of practice and sod's law the one time he messes up is on camera, hurrah for our surveillance overlords You've Been Framed 🙃

So, it's not a propaganda tweet, just a tweet with a film of someone falling asleep while on guard duty? Misinterpreted by the poster here as relating to covid. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Even as someone who is double jabbed and pro vaccine in general I find people who are pro vaccine mandate or people losing their jobs over it intensely weird. NHS staff are people with bodily autonomy too, how can patients trust that their right to autonomy and dignity will be respected in the NHS if we show them how willing we are to strip the same rights from those treating them? I also think it is wildly unprofessional for medical professionals to be moaning about unvaccinated people in ICU etc. It's a personal choice not to have a jab and should be handled in exactly the same way as obesity related diseases, prolific smokers who get lung cancer, people who have accidents during dangerous sports - by the provision of appropriate medical treatment free from judgement. Surely even for other pro vaccine people there has to be a line and vaccine mandates/people losing their job for non-compliance crosses it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Handily Google offers translate, I've popped it here for you. Sounds pretty fearmongering to me!
The first reply to the tweet contains the translation :)

My own remarks were me trying to make sense of what or who might be behind this 'covid propaganda', whatever that is supposed to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.