COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly just want to know what the hell is in the vaccine that makes it so important that it gets injected into every human beings arm on this Earth. The more this unfolds the less it makes sense. Its so frustrating I feel like literally tearing my hair out seeing people willingly accept and go along with this tit and thinking its normal.

I will never ever comply.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly just want to know what the hell is in the vaccine that makes it so important that it gets injected into every human beings arm on this Earth. The more this unfolds the less it makes sense. Its so frustrating I feel like literally tearing my hair out seeing people willingly accept and go along with this tit and thinking its normal.

It's the million dollar question to every one who has refused. People are genuinely so confused.

Reactions: 13
I've just been tested positive for Covid .. I'm double jabbed
A question
My son works 2 jobs ..hes been told by job 1) hes not allowed back as he comes from a positive household even though he has a negative LF test
Job 2 ) has told him unless he shows symptoms he can go back to work
I think job 1 is wrong and will lose money unnecessarily
Am I right ?

Reactions: 2
I think employers have their own set of rules when it comes to close contacts . It depends what line of work he’s in.

Reactions: 3

It's all about perspective. I have the vaccine because it'll reduce the risk of me getting covid and potentially being very ill from it. Nothing sinister.

Same reason I've had every other vaccine I've had before the covid one.

Yes, I'm having my booster on Wednesday. And no, not a single thing anyone says here will change that.

• Heart

You’re not alone 🙏🏻 The turkeys are clucking to vote for Christmas.

Just watching GB news and naturally everyone who has refused has gobbled up conspiracy theory nonsense on Facebook - doesn’t matter if they don’t have it, they got all their information off Facebook (great powers of persuasion). Even if they said Casper the Ghost told them to decline, they’re still within their rights to do so.

As for this “social responsibility” guff, toilet rolls? Try driving during peak hour or shopping in a supermarket, you’ll see how little people give a tit about others’. I’m not taking 3+ vaccines to appease anybody and that’s that, so ship me to Leper Island I don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re not alone 🙏🏻 The turkeys are clucking to vote for Christmas.

Just watching GB news and naturally everyone who has refused has gobbled up conspiracy theory nonsense on Facebook - doesn’t matter if they don’t have it, they got all their information off Facebook (great powers of persuasion). Even if they said Casper the Ghost told them to decline, they’re still within their rights to do so.

As for this “social responsibility” guff, toilet rolls? Try driving during peak hour or shopping in a supermarket, you’ll see how little people give a tit about others’. I’m not taking 3+ vaccines to appease anybody and that’s that, so ship me to Leper Island I don’t care.
Watching GB News was your first mistake. 😂

I stumbled across it in the EPG yesterday and was genuinely surprised it still exists.

• Haha
Watching GB News was your first mistake. 😂

I stumbled across it in the EPG yesterday and was genuinely surprised it still exists.
I put it on sometimes of an evening when I’m getting ready for bed. Sub GB News for any other media outlet and it’s the same. At least they have some opposing views but there are too many paid puppets espousing rubbish.

Reactions: 1
I put it on sometimes of an evening when I’m getting ready for bed. Sub GB News for any other media outlet and it’s the same. At least they have some opposing views but there are too many paid puppets espousing rubbish.
It’s by no means perfect, but at least they allow debate. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by some of the presenters who vociferously defend the right to refuse the vaccine, such as Neil Oliver, Tonia Buxton, Dan Wotton and the controversial Farage. I certainly don’t hear any such views on any other news channels.

Reactions: 7
I've just been tested positive for Covid .. I'm double jabbed
A question
My son works 2 jobs ..hes been told by job 1) hes not allowed back as he comes from a positive household even though he has a negative LF test
Job 2 ) has told him unless he shows symptoms he can go back to work
I think job 1 is wrong and will lose money unnecessarily
Am I right ?
Probably different company policies so they’re within their right to decline him from coming back to work, even though the law has changed the company has a policy that says he can’t. My daughters dance class holds the policy that anyone in a positive house can’t attend even though her school are happy for children to attend from a positive household.

It's all about perspective. I have the vaccine because it'll reduce the risk of me getting covid and potentially being very ill from it. Nothing sinister.

Yes, I'm having my booster on Wednesday. And no, not a single thing anyone says here will change that.
No one on here would try and change your mind. Most people on here who wouldn’t take the vaccines themselves care only that everyone has a choice as to whether they want to take it or not. They aren’t trying to convince people otherwise. They care about freedom and that includes people choosing to vaccinate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
^ I remain unconvinced of that.
Yeah you better watch out incase you get brainwashed on Tattle ... if the trolls are right it's like 🎶 The Hotel California ,you can check in anytime you like but you can never leave 😂

Worst glasses I’ve ever seen 👀

I think anyone who wants the vaccine/booster should get one, especially if they have lifestyle choices like smoking or underlying conditions that put them more at risk.

I am however getting quite upset at how mandatory vaccines are becoming a reality, it seems so unethical and overstepping a line. I haven't cried about the pandemic since the start of this year until now, but the idea of mandatory vaccines and penalties such as fines, prisons is awful. Why are cases still rising despite the majority of populations being vaccinated, it can't be due to the scapegoated minority of unvaccinated surely? Why isn't testing and protection such as masks, distance and hand washing not the priority (seeing as you can still spread and catch the virus despite being vaccinated)?, why is the government still promoting austerity and likely having a health crisis due to staff leaving instead of focusing on making sure people's general health is improved, there are so many people living with damp and food poverty in a developed nation like the UK?!
And they’ve just voted to make social care unaffordable for the average man on the street .we’ll end up being a burden on our kids unless we’re very rich pensioners .

I notice DrJohn has moved on to more controversial topics around vaccines

Last edited:
  • Haha

Are you at risk of becoming seriously ill with covid?

Thats fine no one is trying to change your mind as you cant un-inject yourself anyways. Nothing will change my mind either, not even job loss, coercion, blackmail or relentless media campaigns and propaganda. Why can’t the government accept we have made our “choice” and leave us alone? Because its not a choice is it. The countless articles I’ve seen saying “how can we convince the unvaccinated to take the vaccine” is disturbing. Equally disturbing is the people that say “well don’t get a job in healthcare or care work, change profession”, what they don’t realise is this will be mandatory for every job soon and what will their excuse be then? “Sorry if you want food, warmth and shelter you’ll just have to take the vaccine, its a choice blah blah blah”.
These are the same people that say they took the vaccine for the greater good and for society but will be quite happy to let people lose their livelihoods, let people starve and freeze to death just because they didn’t make the right “choice”.
No one cares about anyone else they just won’t admit that and just want to look like some hero for taking a medical procedure for “the greater good”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you at risk of becoming seriously ill with covid?

Thats fine no one is trying to change your mind as you cant un-inject yourself anyways. Nothing will change my mind either, not even job loss, coercion, blackmail or relentless media campaigns and propaganda. Why can’t the government accept we have made our “choice” and leave us alone? Because its not a choice is it. The countless articles I’ve seen saying “how can we convince the unvaccinated to take the vaccine” is disturbing. Equally disturbing is the people that say “well don’t get a job in healthcare or care work, change profession”, what they don’t realise is this will be mandatory for every job soon and what will their excuse be then? “Sorry if you want food, warmth and shelter you’ll just have to take the vaccine, its a choice blah blah blah”.
These are the same people that say they took the vaccine for the greater good and for society but will be quite happy to let people lose their livelihoods, let people starve and freeze to death just because they didn’t make the right “choice”.
No one cares about anyone else they just won’t admit that and just want to look like some hero for taking a medical procedure for everyone else.
Usually the same people who say they took it for other people, are the same people who in another breath admit they took it to “get their freedoms back”. It was only for altruistic reasons when it suits them (basically virtue signalling and bullying other people into the same).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

As long as you don't support medical fascism, then all is hunky dory 👍

Reactions: 9
Yeah you better watch out incase you get brainwashed on Tattle ... if the trolls are right it's like 🎶 The Hotel California ,you can check in anytime you like but you can never leave 😂

Worst glasses I’ve ever seen 👀

And they’ve just voted to make social care unaffordable for the average man on the street .we’ll end up being a burden on our kids unless we’re very rich pensioners .

I notice DrJohn has moved on to more controversial topics around vaccines

The Dr john video when shared on FB comes up with the header "vaccinations in pregnancy" and not Spontaneous abortion after vaccine

• Wow
I'm well and truly fucked as next-door hates me and knows I won't be vaccinated.

Really though, what the duck is going on, how can people not see what is going on? All the people agreeing with the passports, you did this, you allowed this, you know it's BS and you still agreed with it. Just remember when it's your turn there will be no one left to help you.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm well and truly fucked as next-door hates me and knows I won't be vaccinated.

Really though, what the duck is going on, how can people not see what is going on? All the people agreeing with the passports, you did this, you allowed this, you know it's BS and you still agreed with it. Just remember when it's your turn there will be no one left to help you.

These people are so so dangerous. We are now discussing snitching on the unvaxxed to the authorities as if this is completely ok behaviour, next it will be round them up to have their mandatory vaccines. Where does it end?

Reactions: 14
These people are so so dangerous. We are now discussing snitching on the unvaxxed to the authorities as if this is completely ok behaviour, next it will be round them up to have their mandatory vaccines. Where does it end?
It doesn't. Every single person who had the vaccine "for their freedoms back" has handed them the keys and they aren't coming back. The only way out is if more people stand up and say no more, but good luck with that. People would sooner continue the narrative that the unvaxxed are the ones denying them their freedoms and they never needed the vaccine all along, than accept the people they trust can't be trusted at all. The latter is too scary for them so they just continue to bury their heads and jab up so they can get their Costa's with their compliance.

We are fucked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.